Swimming: Dunmow Atlantis youngsters book Essex Championship spots
- Credit: Archant
Dunmow Atlantis will have a record 44 swimmers in 195 events at the upcoming Essex Championships.
Members had a last chance to qualify at Redbridge, where five combined for nine medals in just 14 races in one session.
Many of the Dunmow squad gained Essex times and improved personal bests at the time.
The boys taking part included Ben James, Jake Latham, Henry and Samuel Pertwee, Bertie Warnes, Josh Toms, Evan McQuade, Patrick Winnington and Harrison Travers.
And for the girls, there was Eliza Westcott, Olivia Syddell, Louisa Carey, Emily James, Jodie Thompson, Neve Winnington, Amelia Barton and Daisy Russell.
You may also want to watch:
For more details about the club visit their website dunmowatlantis.co.uk.
- 1 New cycle network consultation announced
- 2 Uttlesford District Council chief executive is stepping down
- 3 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 4 Outgoing mayor reflects on 'a Covid year' in office as he steps down
- 5 The Stansted couple on an #HDHike for Huntington's disease
- 6 Dunmow Cricket Club at 125 years and launch of Project Pavilion
- 7 Things to do in May: Open Day for Gardens of Easton Lodge
- 8 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 9 Lockdown eases: new mayor and new Priest join drive-in concert
- 10 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?