Crocus inflict first whitewash of the darts season
THE first whitewash of the season saw Crocus whip Waggon and Horses B in the Abington and District Ladies Darts League. Maggie Walsh set the Crocus on their way beating Danielle Banthorpe in straight legs. The longbow recorded a 5-2 home win against the C
THE first whitewash of the season saw Crocus whip Waggon and Horses B in the Abington and District Ladies Darts League.
Maggie Walsh set the Crocus on their way beating Danielle Banthorpe in straight legs.
The longbow recorded a 5-2 home win against the Cross Keys with Jackie Brock being the only singles winner for the visitors.
The White Lion played host to the Conservative Club and it went down to the final game of the night to decide the winners. Teresa Baker and Sue Wright for the White Lion beat Sandy and Lica Perry in the deciding leg to give the White Lion a 4 -3 win.
You may also want to watch:
At the Axe the visitors were the Waggon and Horses A. In a high standard encounter Karen Webb hit a 109 shot in for the home team and Lesley Ashton a 125 shot out for the Waggon, but it wasn't enough as the Axe won 4-3.
Final game of the week saw Ickleton Social Club at Castle Camps Cock. The visitors were up against it with only Beryl Harris getting a singles win for Ickleton as the Cock won 5-2.
- 1 Katie Price's alleged attacker re-bailed into November, police confirm
- 2 Fond farewell to Sweetland's butchers after 69 years in the trade
- 3 Scouts jamboree fun covers radio skills to Morse Code
- 4 5 of the best wedding venues in Essex
- 5 Mayor's column: Dunmow changes, the Civic Service and talent in the town
- 6 Court sentence for Dunmow knife attacker, guilty of attempted murder
- 7 Wethersfield to house nearly 3,500 prisoners in government plan
- 8 Takeley pupils present harvest collection to Bishop's Stortford foodbank
- 9 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport
- 10 Creamfields Chelmsford 2022 tickets to go on sale this month