Netball: Dunmow Crests have more to celebrate
- Credit: Archant
Dunmow Crests celebrated another promotion as Crests OTS moved up to Division Three in the Harlow League.
An impressive 30-15 win over Mark Hall Ladies saw them finish just three points behind champions Bishop’s Stortford, having lost just two matches.
Mark Hall began well, but Crests played patiently, piling on the pressure in attack and defence to build a steady lead.
The team supported each other and worked together to claim victory, with Brohan McHale named player of the match.
Meanwhile, Crests Academy confirmed their position as Division Seven champions in the Chelmsford League after beating Chelmsford Swallows 31-14.
You may also want to watch:
After a slightly hesitant start, Crests got into their rhythm and stamped their authority on the game by the third quarter.
Player of the match went to Charlotte Smith, in her last game before heading to university, as Academy finished with a whopping 685 goals and third consecutive league title.
- 1 There's a rainbow in the woods outside Thaxted
- 2 Grange Farm & Dunmow Runners delighted to be back at actual races
- 3 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 4 Delight at repairs grant which will also support specialist building trade
- 5 Pay It Forward brings joy to Dunmow community
- 6 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 7 Maisie the schnoodle returns to care home after year of 'fur'-lough
- 8 Dunmow's Flitch and Chips named as one of the UK's 10 best
- 9 Dunmow businesses delighted to be back as lockdown eases
- 10 Bar staff smash £1,000 target in charity challenge