Crests Blue battle conditions and Wrens
- Credit: Archant
Hampered once again by icy conditions, Dunmow Crests saw three out of their four matches cancelled this week due to the weather.
Crests Blue battled the freezing temperatures in a match against Chelmsford Wrens.
For the first time this season Crests started the match with their usual team players, with captain Claire Smith returning from injury which has kept her out all season.
It was a fast paced game with strong passing and movement up the court and excellent defensive play again from player of the match Nikki Munson and Amber Miles.
Solid shooting and good movement around centre court, helped crests get back to their winning ways.
You may also want to watch:
The match finished 38-10 to Crests Blue.
Crests Yellows got off to a good start, leading 5-4 after the first quarter in their match against HPSS.
- 1 Council agrees to 'complicated' parking charges at Hylands Park
- 2 Rural ramblers efforts for Helen Rollason Cancer Charity
- 3 Universal Credit: Help is still out there, says Essex County Council
- 4 Creamfields Chelmsford 2022 tickets to go on sale this month
- 5 Book exchange opens in Dunmow
- 6 It's pumpkin picking season again at Cammas Hall Farm as Halloween approaches
- 7 Tributes pour in after death of Essex MP Sir David Amess
- 8 Tributes paid to PC Tris Baker who died in Roxwell collision
- 9 Conservative MP David Amess dies after being stabbed in Essex constituency
- 10 Hylands Park's new parking charges will be lowered, says council
However, it was deemed too slippery to continue and so the match will now be rearranged.