Club record and victory for birthday boy Bosher
- Credit: Archant
Grange Farm and Dunmow Runners’ James Bosher won the Little Bromley 10km road race on Sunday breaking a club record in the process.
The event was organised by Harwich Runners and attracted more than 400 competitors.
Bosher, celebrating his 27th birthday, led the field to finish in a personal best time of 33 minutes 48 seconds, breaking the Grange Farm and Dunmow Runners’ club record set by Paul Holman in 1985.
There was also a pb for Claudine Davie (42:01).
Josh Sowman finished in 41:37, followed by Tara Corbett (55:10) and her daughter Laetitia (56:52).
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, GFDR’s Jason Bepey completed the Brighton Marathon in 3:45:16.
GFDR will be holding a trail race at High Roding on Sunday, June 11 and a 10km road race at Felsted on Sunday, July 9.
- 1 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 2 Broomfield nurse still struggling with Covid-19 after effects
- 3 Holidaymakers fly abroad again out of Stansted Airport
- 4 Man sentenced after admitting two charges of sexual assault
- 5 Hoarding can cause higher risk of fire, says emergency service
- 6 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 7 TSB closes Dunmow branch
- 8 New Dunmow and Barnston vicar thanks community for their warm welcome
- 9 New cycle network consultation announced
- 10 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
Visit www.grangefarmtrotters.co.uk for further information about the club.