Club record and victory for birthday boy Bosher
- Credit: Archant
Grange Farm and Dunmow Runners’ James Bosher won the Little Bromley 10km road race on Sunday breaking a club record in the process.
The event was organised by Harwich Runners and attracted more than 400 competitors.
Bosher, celebrating his 27th birthday, led the field to finish in a personal best time of 33 minutes 48 seconds, breaking the Grange Farm and Dunmow Runners’ club record set by Paul Holman in 1985.
There was also a pb for Claudine Davie (42:01).
Josh Sowman finished in 41:37, followed by Tara Corbett (55:10) and her daughter Laetitia (56:52).
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, GFDR’s Jason Bepey completed the Brighton Marathon in 3:45:16.
GFDR will be holding a trail race at High Roding on Sunday, June 11 and a 10km road race at Felsted on Sunday, July 9.
- 1 Pets Corner: It's time to get your dog back to training class
- 2 Revealed: almost 300 possible new development sites are submitted
- 3 Chelmsford beer festival cancelled for 2021 by Covid concerns
- 4 Revealed: The progress made so far to create a new business park
- 5 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex
- 6 Lamborghini v Ferrari at Petrolheadonism.Club's Supercar Sunday event at The Warren Estate in Essex
- 7 Braintree council installs further electric vehicle charging points
- 8 Dunmow mayor sets out summer programme set to unite community
- 9 4 English Heritage events to enjoy at Audley End this summer
- 10 Stebbing on the verge of becoming 'small town', residents fear
Visit www.grangefarmtrotters.co.uk for further information about the club.