Netball: Busy week for Dunmow Crests
- Credit: Archant
Dunmow Crests have had a busy week on the netball court.
They won three matches and lost three during an event at the Copper Box Arena for the Look Good Feel Better cancer charity.
And Crests Academy then won 36-29 against Felsted Phoenix in the Nicky Clarke Cup, with Sophie Lloyd their player of the match.
Crests White beat Jas Harts 41-36 in their first-round tie, after a strong third quarter.
Tabbie Chambers took the player of the match award as Crests held on for victory.
You may also want to watch:
But the news was not so good for Crests Yellows as they lost 32-13 to Maldon Vikings in the Princes’ Plate.
They made their rivals work hard throughout, with Anna Rutterford taking the player of the match prize.
- 1 Holidaymakers fly abroad again out of Stansted Airport
- 2 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 3 Broomfield nurse still struggling with Covid-19 after effects
- 4 Man sentenced after admitting two charges of sexual assault
- 5 Hoarding can cause higher risk of fire, says emergency service
- 6 TSB closes Dunmow branch
- 7 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 8 New Dunmow and Barnston vicar thanks community for their warm welcome
- 9 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 10 New cycle network consultation announced
Crests Greens ran out 48-13 winners over Ultra Violets, though, with an excellent display of shooting, defence and fast play into the D.
Annanbel Thomason was named player of the match for the winners.