Bank holiday scramble
A KEY date for motorcycle fans and riders has been revealed this week.
The Dunmow Motorcycle Club’s main event of the 2011 season, the annual Scramble at Stebbing, will be held on Bank Holiday Sunday May 1.
The event is for solos and sidecars and the Sidecar racing will include a round of the National Sidecar Support Championships.
Practice is at midday and racing starts at 1.30pm on a track that features many jumps, a tabletop and a good old fashioned mud hole.
The solo event races will be split between a round of the NGR Championship and a solo all-comers event for both juniors and experts.
You may also want to watch:
Secretary Julian Sayer said: “The club is prepared for any potential dust problems with a water cart and pump and the circuit is watered on a little and often basis.”
Admission for the event is �10 for adults, �8 for OAP’s and Children just �1 each, Race Programmes will be available at �1, car parking is free. The Weatherline number for the event is 01371 870123.
- 1 New Stansted business park could support more than 3,000 jobs
- 2 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
- 3 Bid to 'join' Dunmow and Easton with more than 1,000 homes blocked
- 4 Ball bearings shot at Leaden Roding car
- 5 New Hylands Estate parking charges explained
- 6 'Outstanding' Town Award winners unveiled
- 7 Essex Highways proposes 11-week closure to main road near Thaxted
- 8 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 9 Creamfields Chelmsford 2022 tickets to go on sale this month
- 10 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport
For more information, visit www.121motorsport.co.uk/Dunmow.