Bank holiday scramble
A KEY date for motorcycle fans and riders has been revealed this week.
The Dunmow Motorcycle Club’s main event of the 2011 season, the annual Scramble at Stebbing, will be held on Bank Holiday Sunday May 1.
The event is for solos and sidecars and the Sidecar racing will include a round of the National Sidecar Support Championships.
Practice is at midday and racing starts at 1.30pm on a track that features many jumps, a tabletop and a good old fashioned mud hole.
The solo event races will be split between a round of the NGR Championship and a solo all-comers event for both juniors and experts.
You may also want to watch:
Secretary Julian Sayer said: “The club is prepared for any potential dust problems with a water cart and pump and the circuit is watered on a little and often basis.”
Admission for the event is �10 for adults, �8 for OAP’s and Children just �1 each, Race Programmes will be available at �1, car parking is free. The Weatherline number for the event is 01371 870123.
- 1 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 2 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 3 New mayor and deputy mayor appointed for town council
- 4 High Easter claim Division Two title with win over Great Bradfords
- 5 Contractor appointed for new enterprise centre
- 6 Dunmow councillors to devise climate action plan
- 7 Local elections 2021: UDC ward results for Newport and The Sampfords
- 8 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 9 Here's what you can do from May 17 as Covid restrictions ease
- 10 Ageing trains mended using recycled parts for final years of service
For more information, visit www.121motorsport.co.uk/Dunmow.