Aythorpe Roding cricketers begin 2008 preparations
Aythorpe Roding Cricket Club have already set their sights on a successful 2008 campaign. After a great 2006-2007 season, which saw the first team win the premier league and the seconds take the division 10 title, they held their AGM last Thursday at the
Aythorpe Roding Cricket Club have already set their sights on a successful 2008 campaign.
After a great 2006-2007 season, which saw the first team win the premier league and the seconds take the division 10 title, they held their AGM last Thursday at the Bill Reeve Pavilion.
Richard Dunmow will continue as first team captain for next year, with Paul Gravatt as vice-captain.
Sean Darby takes over from Steve Simmond as Saturday second team captain assisted by vice-captain James Reynolds.
You may also want to watch:
Will Farr will skipper the Sunday side, with Elliot Reeve his deputy and Graham Milbank mid-week captain.
Mick Rosewell takes over from Geoff Reynolds as president, while Dave Anderson is the new chairman and Brian Hockley continues his role as press secretary.
- 1 Pets Corner: It's time to get your dog back to training class
- 2 Chelmsford beer festival cancelled for 2021 by Covid concerns
- 3 Revealed: The progress made so far to create a new business park
- 4 Revealed: almost 300 possible new development sites are submitted
- 5 Braintree council installs further electric vehicle charging points
- 6 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex
- 7 Dunmow mayor sets out summer programme set to unite community
- 8 Lamborghini v Ferrari at Petrolheadonism.Club's Supercar Sunday event at The Warren Estate in Essex
- 9 Coronavirus rates in Essex are doubling every 10 days
- 10 Stebbing on the verge of becoming 'small town', residents fear
- Aythorpe attended the league presentation night on Friday to collect their trophies.