Awards for Dunmow’s top junior players
- Credit: Archant
Great Dunmow Karate Club juniors competed in the English Shotokan Karate Association Championships and had some excellent results.
Katie Oliver, age 8, came second in kata and third in kihon.
Daisy Theokli was first in kata and third in freestyle.
Harry Fox took third spot in freestyle.
James Oliver, Katie’s brother, was third in kata.
You may also want to watch:
The youngsters are trained at the club by 6th Dan Paul Raymond, a former England international, in the Great Dunmow Leisure Centre every Tuesday from 7pm-8pm.
- 1 Grange Farm & Dunmow Runners delighted to be back at actual races
- 2 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 3 There's a rainbow in the woods outside Thaxted
- 4 Join Pam on sponsored 'walkies' for Guide Dogs
- 5 Almost 800 Essex patients take part in Covid-19 Recovery trial
- 6 Delight at repairs grant which will also support specialist building trade
- 7 Pay It Forward brings joy to Dunmow community
- 8 Takeley virtual consultation opens
- 9 Actor Ray Winstone's video appeal helps double air ambulance's 'brick' sales
- 10 Elsenham WI transfixed but can't work out magician's tricks