Athletics: Grange Farm & Dunmow Runners out in force
- Credit: Archant
Grange Farm & Dunmow Runners were out in force at the High Easter 10k and Witham 10 mile road races on Bank Holiday weekend.
A group of 17 were among a field of 255 at High Easter on Sunday, the morning after the club’s dinner and dance.
James Bosher (34.18) was second overall, as Naomi Moss (45.07) won the F45-54 category in a new best.
Jason Bepey (43.53), Dan Wright (46.27) and Henrietta Butcher (54.16) also set bests.
Richard Meal finished in 38.37, ahead of Dan Reynolds (40.39), David Andrews (42.11), Antony Karas (43.57) and Alan Fullerton (44.27).
You may also want to watch:
Hannah McIlvenna (45.20), Ian Lawson (45.21), Colin Jackson (45.27), David Kelsey (47.50), Charlotte King (51.35), Jackie Adams (59.34) and Roz Wright (61.38) also ran.
Five members were in a field of 295 at Witham and led home by Martin Atkinson (1:13.42), with Colin Jackson (1:19.49), Emily Predebon (1:19.50), Karas (1:23.07) and Glenda Jackson (1:59.18) also in action.
- 1 Pedestrian dies following Dunmow collision
- 2 Katie Price alleged assault: 32-year-old man re-bailed
- 3 County councillor: Roads and drains progress being made in the Dunmow area
- 4 Raynes Boxing Club duo delighted to return to amateur competition
- 5 Picture gallery: Spot yourself at Finchingfield 2021 three-legged race
- 6 Interest in women and girls cricket rises following anniversary event
- 7 Man admits to causing death by dangerous driving after B184 collision
- 8 Felsted collision: Motorcyclist seriously injured
- 9 Blue-green algae proves fatal for Doctor's Pond fish
- 10 M11 targeted in week of motorway protests
GFDR will hold an eight-mile trail race from The Stag, Little Easton on June 10 and a 10k from Felsted on July 8.