Athletics: Grange Farm & Dunmow Runners out in force
- Credit: Archant
Grange Farm & Dunmow Runners were out in force at the High Easter 10k and Witham 10 mile road races on Bank Holiday weekend.
A group of 17 were among a field of 255 at High Easter on Sunday, the morning after the club’s dinner and dance.
James Bosher (34.18) was second overall, as Naomi Moss (45.07) won the F45-54 category in a new best.
Jason Bepey (43.53), Dan Wright (46.27) and Henrietta Butcher (54.16) also set bests.
Richard Meal finished in 38.37, ahead of Dan Reynolds (40.39), David Andrews (42.11), Antony Karas (43.57) and Alan Fullerton (44.27).
You may also want to watch:
Hannah McIlvenna (45.20), Ian Lawson (45.21), Colin Jackson (45.27), David Kelsey (47.50), Charlotte King (51.35), Jackie Adams (59.34) and Roz Wright (61.38) also ran.
Five members were in a field of 295 at Witham and led home by Martin Atkinson (1:13.42), with Colin Jackson (1:19.49), Emily Predebon (1:19.50), Karas (1:23.07) and Glenda Jackson (1:59.18) also in action.
- 1 Holidaymakers fly abroad again out of Stansted Airport
- 2 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 3 Broomfield nurse still struggling with Covid-19 after effects
- 4 Man sentenced after admitting two charges of sexual assault
- 5 Hoarding can cause higher risk of fire, says emergency service
- 6 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 7 TSB closes Dunmow branch
- 8 New Dunmow and Barnston vicar thanks community for their warm welcome
- 9 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 10 New cycle network consultation announced
GFDR will hold an eight-mile trail race from The Stag, Little Easton on June 10 and a 10k from Felsted on July 8.