Athletics: GFDR’s Bosher makes mark at Billericay
- Credit: Archant
Grange Farm and Dunmow Runners James Bosher finished in third place at the Billericay 10k road race on Sunday.
Bosher clocked 34 minutes 40 seconds to finish behind winner Paul Whittaker (32.14) and Braintree & District’s Tim Woulf (34.21).
And GFDR finished third in the men’s team event as Ashwin Shah (40.31), David Andrews (41.25) and Gerard Geurts (43.25) completed the scoring quartet.
A grand total of 14 club members were among a field of almost 600, with Luca Predebon (43.33) setting a personal best.
Brady Ramsay (47.46) was the fastest female for GFDR, ahead of Emily Predebon (49.00), Henrietta Butcher (54.36), Glenda Jackson (60.12) and Rosalind McKenna (64.37).
You may also want to watch:
Martin Atkinson (44.29), Colin Jackson (45.15) and Mark Smith (53.23) were also in action for GFDR, who will be hosting the Stebbing 10-mile road race this Sunday (November 12).
- 1 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 2 Care at home: what is it, and how can it help?
- 3 Dunmow's Flitch and Chips named as one of the UK's 10 best
- 4 More work needed ahead of holiday easing, Stansted says
- 5 Stansted author to release second novel
- 6 Super six for High Easter as they turn on the style against Coggeshall Town youngsters
- 7 Bar staff smash £1,000 target in charity challenge
- 8 Things to do on the May Bank Holiday weekend: Essex gardens are open
- 9 Take away Covid self tests from Thaxted library
- 10 Town council challenges water softening decision