Athletics: Bosher leads way for GFDR
- Credit: Archant
Grange Farm & Dunmow Runners took on four trail races over Easter.
James Bosher was second over 12 miles at Fordham on Good Friday in 1:31.
Gerard Geurts finished in 2:25, followed by Ian Lawson and Kath Birks, as Howard and Katia Jardine ran shorter routes.
Bosher was a joint winner of Saturday’s 11-mile race at Little Baddow, in 1:11, as Lawson clocked 2:12.
And Bosher was also joint first in the 6.5-mile race from Felsted on Sunday, in 44.22, as Dan Reynolds and Josh Sowman (45.22) were equal fourth.
You may also want to watch:
Lee Prowse (61.00) was followed by Lawson, John Hardy, Birks, Colin and Glenda Jackson, Jackie Adams, Dan and Roz Wright and Richard Percy, as Matt Webster ran a short route.
Monday’s 6.2-mile race form Great Waltham was won by series winner Bosher (42.30), as Graham Freeman (49.26) took eighth and Prowse, Lawson, Birks, Adams and Jardine also ran.
- 1 New Dunmow and Barnston vicar thanks community for their warm welcome
- 2 TSB closes Dunmow branch
- 3 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 4 New on-call firefighters have joined stations
- 5 Man sentenced after admitting two charges of sexual assault
- 6 Prisoner of war camp a 'huge part' of Essex's history
- 7 Lockdown eases: new mayor and new Priest join drive-in concert
- 8 New cycle network consultation announced
- 9 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 10 Summer art competition for children launched by school