Athletics: Bosher leads way for GFDR
- Credit: Archant
Grange Farm & Dunmow Runners took on four trail races over Easter.
James Bosher was second over 12 miles at Fordham on Good Friday in 1:31.
Gerard Geurts finished in 2:25, followed by Ian Lawson and Kath Birks, as Howard and Katia Jardine ran shorter routes.
Bosher was a joint winner of Saturday’s 11-mile race at Little Baddow, in 1:11, as Lawson clocked 2:12.
And Bosher was also joint first in the 6.5-mile race from Felsted on Sunday, in 44.22, as Dan Reynolds and Josh Sowman (45.22) were equal fourth.
You may also want to watch:
Lee Prowse (61.00) was followed by Lawson, John Hardy, Birks, Colin and Glenda Jackson, Jackie Adams, Dan and Roz Wright and Richard Percy, as Matt Webster ran a short route.
Monday’s 6.2-mile race form Great Waltham was won by series winner Bosher (42.30), as Graham Freeman (49.26) took eighth and Prowse, Lawson, Birks, Adams and Jardine also ran.
- 1 Pedestrian dies following Dunmow collision
- 2 Katie Price alleged assault: 32-year-old man re-bailed
- 3 County councillor: Roads and drains progress being made in the Dunmow area
- 4 Raynes Boxing Club duo delighted to return to amateur competition
- 5 Interest in women and girls cricket rises following anniversary event
- 6 Picture gallery: Spot yourself at Finchingfield 2021 three-legged race
- 7 Felsted collision: Motorcyclist seriously injured
- 8 Audley End apple festival is this weekend
- 9 Man admits to causing death by dangerous driving after B184 collision
- 10 Reporter wins award for Uttlesford news articles