Athletics: Bosher leads way for GFDR
- Credit: Archant
Grange Farm & Dunmow Runners took on four trail races over Easter.
James Bosher was second over 12 miles at Fordham on Good Friday in 1:31.
Gerard Geurts finished in 2:25, followed by Ian Lawson and Kath Birks, as Howard and Katia Jardine ran shorter routes.
Bosher was a joint winner of Saturday’s 11-mile race at Little Baddow, in 1:11, as Lawson clocked 2:12.
And Bosher was also joint first in the 6.5-mile race from Felsted on Sunday, in 44.22, as Dan Reynolds and Josh Sowman (45.22) were equal fourth.
Lee Prowse (61.00) was followed by Lawson, John Hardy, Birks, Colin and Glenda Jackson, Jackie Adams, Dan and Roz Wright and Richard Percy, as Matt Webster ran a short route.
Monday’s 6.2-mile race form Great Waltham was won by series winner Bosher (42.30), as Graham Freeman (49.26) took eighth and Prowse, Lawson, Birks, Adams and Jardine also ran.
- 1 Great Dunmow man jailed for 14 years
- 2 Assault in Dunmow's Tesco car park
- 3 Sir Tom Jones to play Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens in Saffron Walden
- 4 Plans for 18 houses in Countryside Protection Zone near Stansted Airport
- 5 Court imposes five year ban on shoplifter
- 6 Penalty save and late winner moves High Easter up the table
- 7 Great Dunmow Town Council will be asked to declare 'climate emergency'
- 8 East of England Tourism Awards 2021-2022: Meet the New Tourism Business of the Year finalists
- 9 Fight breaks out near Great Notley as man reportedly seen with a gun
- 10 Dinosaur park decision made