Yoga classes in Great Dunmow
GREAT Dunmow now has a new flexible friend after a businesswoman moved into town to provide yoga classes at the Maltings in Mill Lane. Allison Kelsey, who plans to lead a new group from this Friday (February 26), said: When you think of yoga many of us t
GREAT Dunmow now has a new flexible friend after a businesswoman moved into town to provide yoga classes at the Maltings in Mill Lane.
Allison Kelsey, who plans to lead a new group from this Friday (February 26), said: "When you think of yoga many of us think of images of people turning themselves into human pretzels or crossed legged hippies, with incense and chanting.
"However, yoga is open and accessible to everyone regardless of your age, level of fitness or flexibility. It allows a complete mind and body workout."
If you would like to discover more in a friendly group, then join one of Allison's new classes starting in Great Dunmow.
You may also want to watch:
They run on Fridays at 6pm starting on February 26.
Call 07870 603735 or e-mail email@example.com to reserve a place. No experience is necessary and she says that everyone will be warmly welcomed
- 1 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 2 Dunmow tributes to Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
- 3 Online Young Musician competition launched by Dunmow Rotarians
- 4 Lockdown easing: 'Shop abuse will not be tolerated'
- 5 Two charged in connection with Dunmow burglary
- 6 Care at home: what is it, and how can it help?
- 7 No 11th hour reprieve for Finchingfield homes plan
- 8 Dogs seized and three arrested following police operation on Braintree Road, Dunmow
- 9 Saffron Walden Musical Theatre Company announces musicals
- 10 Residents urged to have their say in housing consultation