Yoga classes in Great Dunmow
GREAT Dunmow now has a new flexible friend after a businesswoman moved into town to provide yoga classes at the Maltings in Mill Lane. Allison Kelsey, who plans to lead a new group from this Friday (February 26), said: When you think of yoga many of us t
GREAT Dunmow now has a new flexible friend after a businesswoman moved into town to provide yoga classes at the Maltings in Mill Lane.
Allison Kelsey, who plans to lead a new group from this Friday (February 26), said: "When you think of yoga many of us think of images of people turning themselves into human pretzels or crossed legged hippies, with incense and chanting.
"However, yoga is open and accessible to everyone regardless of your age, level of fitness or flexibility. It allows a complete mind and body workout."
If you would like to discover more in a friendly group, then join one of Allison's new classes starting in Great Dunmow.
You may also want to watch:
They run on Fridays at 6pm starting on February 26.
Call 07870 603735 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a place. No experience is necessary and she says that everyone will be warmly welcomed
- 1 Uttlesford Covid case rates decline means they are now the lowest in Essex
- 2 Hospice at home service in seventh year but Covid impact 'challenging'
- 3 Council row over near £1 million underspend on road repairs
- 4 Beavers help with Finchingfield's 'worst flood in 20 years'
- 5 Broomfield staff facing a 'battlefield scenario' in Covid fight
- 6 New Local Plan: 'Housing and transport should be planned together'
- 7 Man jailed for at least 18 years after murdering partner out of jealousy
- 8 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 9 Archaeologists find remains of Iron Age village
- 10 Red engraved gem from iron ring is older than was previously thought