Year 6 students across the Dunmow district may be leaving, but there’s still time to thank teachers
- Credit: Archant
Share your Year 6 leavers messages of thanks with the Dunmow Broadcast
The end of the school year is on the horizon, but it’s been a school year like no other.
Because of the coronavirus lockdown, home schooling and only partial return through the subsequent school bubbles, many parents and their children have been be left without the normal opportunity to say goodbye and thank their teachers.
The Dunmow Broadcast is here to help everyone connected to Year 6 leavers.
Are you a key worker and staff were brilliant at putting your child at ease during lockdown, or have they helped with homeschooling and been reassuring on the return to classes?
We want to hear from you so share your thank you messages.
Send us the teacher’s name, their school and your child’s name - and include a picture of your child alongside your message. You can also send us short video clips.
- 1 Scammer conned North Essex man out of £6,000
- 2 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 3 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 4 RideLondon 5 year plan: 900 object to district road closures
- 5 Obituary: Michael Hitchcock was known as 'Mr Bardfield'
- 6 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 7 Dunmow Rovers Youth FC get £1,000 donation for new kits
- 8 Dunmow Rovers Tigers Under 10s celebrate 'fantastic result'
- 9 Outdoor theatre shows for all the family set for the National Trust's Hatfield Forest this summer
- 10 High Easter hit Legends with second-half goal blitz
We will feature as many messages as we can.
Submitted images should be in a JPEG format, of at least 0.5MB.