Year 6 students across the Dunmow district may be leaving, but there’s still time to thank teachers
- Credit: Archant
Share your Year 6 leavers messages of thanks with the Dunmow Broadcast
The end of the school year is on the horizon, but it’s been a school year like no other.
Because of the coronavirus lockdown, home schooling and only partial return through the subsequent school bubbles, many parents and their children have been be left without the normal opportunity to say goodbye and thank their teachers.
The Dunmow Broadcast is here to help everyone connected to Year 6 leavers.
Are you a key worker and staff were brilliant at putting your child at ease during lockdown, or have they helped with homeschooling and been reassuring on the return to classes?
You may also want to watch:
We want to hear from you so share your thank you messages.
Send us the teacher’s name, their school and your child’s name - and include a picture of your child alongside your message. You can also send us short video clips.
- 1 New cycle network consultation announced
- 2 Uttlesford District Council chief executive is stepping down
- 3 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 4 Outgoing mayor reflects on 'a Covid year' in office as he steps down
- 5 The Stansted couple on an #HDHike for Huntington's disease
- 6 Dunmow Cricket Club at 125 years and launch of Project Pavilion
- 7 Things to do in May: Open Day for Gardens of Easton Lodge
- 8 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 9 Lockdown eases: new mayor and new Priest join drive-in concert
- 10 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
We will feature as many messages as we can.
Submitted images should be in a JPEG format, of at least 0.5MB.