Year 6 students across the Dunmow district may be leaving, but there’s still time to thank teachers
- Credit: Archant
Share your Year 6 leavers messages of thanks with the Dunmow Broadcast
The end of the school year is on the horizon, but it’s been a school year like no other.
Because of the coronavirus lockdown, home schooling and only partial return through the subsequent school bubbles, many parents and their children have been be left without the normal opportunity to say goodbye and thank their teachers.
The Dunmow Broadcast is here to help everyone connected to Year 6 leavers.
Are you a key worker and staff were brilliant at putting your child at ease during lockdown, or have they helped with homeschooling and been reassuring on the return to classes?
You may also want to watch:
We want to hear from you so share your thank you messages.
Send us the teacher’s name, their school and your child’s name - and include a picture of your child alongside your message. You can also send us short video clips.
- 1 Pets Corner: It's time to get your dog back to training class
- 2 Revealed: The progress made so far to create a new business park
- 3 Chelmsford beer festival cancelled for 2021 by Covid concerns
- 4 Braintree council installs further electric vehicle charging points
- 5 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex
- 6 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays
- 7 Coronavirus rates in Essex are doubling every 10 days
- 8 Stebbing on the verge of becoming 'small town', residents fear
- 9 Lamborghini v Ferrari at Petrolheadonism.Club's Supercar Sunday event at The Warren Estate in Essex
- 10 Residents hand water to stranded drivers after fatal M11 crash
We will feature as many messages as we can.
Submitted images should be in a JPEG format, of at least 0.5MB.