Woman removed from overturned car in White Notley
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters and paramedics worked to free the casualty
A woman has had to be removed from an overturned car following a collision in Essex.
The incident happened at The Green in White Notley near Braintree at around 10.48 this morning.
Firefighters from Essex County Fire and Rescue worked with paramedics to release the casualty, who was free by 11.25am.
The casualty was left with the ambulance service.
A spokesperson for the ambulance service said: “We were called at 10.41am today (5th December) to reports of a road traffic collision on The Green, White Notley, Witham.
“An ambulance crew, a rapid response vehicle and an ambulance officer were dispatched to help.
- 1 First Sunday in December marked with Live Nativity in Great Dunmow
- 2 Olympic gold medallist Beth Shriever switches on Finchingfield's Christmas tree lights
- 3 Bardfield cottage transformed into scrumptious-looking gingerbread house for Christmas
- 4 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 5 Braintree investment leads to questions about Witham
- 6 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of terrorism offences at Stansted Airport
- 8 'Massive' headliners set to be announced for Creamfields South Chelmsford 2022 line-up
- 9 In pictures: Santa's sleigh is in the Dunmow district
- 10 Meet the cast of this year's special Harlow Playhouse pantomime Robin Hood
“At the scene, we assessed and treated a woman, believed to be in her 20s, for neck pain and an arm injury.
“The patient was taken to Colchester General Hospital for further care.”