Woman removed from overturned car in White Notley
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters and paramedics worked to free the casualty
A woman has had to be removed from an overturned car following a collision in Essex.
The incident happened at The Green in White Notley near Braintree at around 10.48 this morning.
Firefighters from Essex County Fire and Rescue worked with paramedics to release the casualty, who was free by 11.25am.
The casualty was left with the ambulance service.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson for the ambulance service said: “We were called at 10.41am today (5th December) to reports of a road traffic collision on The Green, White Notley, Witham.
“An ambulance crew, a rapid response vehicle and an ambulance officer were dispatched to help.
- 1 Bar staff smash £1,000 target in charity challenge
- 2 Dunmow's Flitch and Chips named as one of the UK's 10 best
- 3 Super six for High Easter as they turn on the style against Coggeshall Town youngsters
- 4 More work needed ahead of holiday easing, Stansted says
- 5 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 6 Care at home: what is it, and how can it help?
- 7 Take away Covid self tests from Thaxted library
- 8 There's a rainbow in the woods outside Thaxted
- 9 Ram-raid gang member absconds from Suffolk jail
- 10 Things to do on the May Bank Holiday weekend: Essex gardens are open
“At the scene, we assessed and treated a woman, believed to be in her 20s, for neck pain and an arm injury.
“The patient was taken to Colchester General Hospital for further care.”