Woman killed in crash
A WOMAN has been killed in a fatal car crash on the B1053 near to Wethersfield. The accident happened on Wednesday afternoon at 12.30pm near to Hudson Hill, when a Black Ford 4 x 4 was in collision with a black and white Mercedes lorry which was transport
A WOMAN has been killed in a fatal car crash on the B1053 near to Wethersfield.
The accident happened on Wednesday afternoon at 12.30pm near to Hudson Hill, when a Black Ford 4 x 4 was in collision with a black and white Mercedes lorry which was transporting wooden telegraph poles.
The woman was taken to Broomfield hospital, near to Chelmsford, but died shortly afterwards.
Her vehicle had been travelling from Sible Hedingham to Wethersfield before it was in collision with the lorry, travelling in the opposite direction. The road was closed throughout the evening.
You may also want to watch:
Essex police said that the driver and passenger of the lorry were uninjured and did not require hospital treatment.
Any one who has any information on the crash has been asked to contact Bocking road traffic unit on 01376 330722
- 1 Pets Corner: It's time to get your dog back to training class
- 2 Revealed: The progress made so far to create a new business park
- 3 Chelmsford beer festival cancelled for 2021 by Covid concerns
- 4 Braintree council installs further electric vehicle charging points
- 5 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays
- 6 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex
- 7 Stebbing on the verge of becoming 'small town', residents fear
- 8 Coronavirus rates in Essex are doubling every 10 days
- 9 Lamborghini v Ferrari at Petrolheadonism.Club's Supercar Sunday event at The Warren Estate in Essex
- 10 Dunmow mayor sets out summer programme set to unite community