Woman killed in crash
A WOMAN has been killed in a fatal car crash on the B1053 near to Wethersfield. The accident happened on Wednesday afternoon at 12.30pm near to Hudson Hill, when a Black Ford 4 x 4 was in collision with a black and white Mercedes lorry which was transport
A WOMAN has been killed in a fatal car crash on the B1053 near to Wethersfield.
The accident happened on Wednesday afternoon at 12.30pm near to Hudson Hill, when a Black Ford 4 x 4 was in collision with a black and white Mercedes lorry which was transporting wooden telegraph poles.
The woman was taken to Broomfield hospital, near to Chelmsford, but died shortly afterwards.
Her vehicle had been travelling from Sible Hedingham to Wethersfield before it was in collision with the lorry, travelling in the opposite direction. The road was closed throughout the evening.
You may also want to watch:
Essex police said that the driver and passenger of the lorry were uninjured and did not require hospital treatment.
Any one who has any information on the crash has been asked to contact Bocking road traffic unit on 01376 330722
- 1 Dogs seized and three arrested following police operation on Braintree Road, Dunmow
- 2 Two charged in connection with Dunmow burglary
- 3 No 11th hour reprieve for Finchingfield homes plan
- 4 New Dunmow school approved but safety fears aired
- 5 Great Easton pub sells at auction
- 6 More history made by Dunmow Taekwondo's talented students
- 7 'That's more like it' roars Takeley's John Hedges after comfortable win in pro fight number two
- 8 Woman taken to hospital after serious accident between Takeley and Dunmow
- 9 Residents urged to have their say in housing consultation
- 10 Online Young Musician competition launched by Dunmow Rotarians