Wine and cheeses tasting evening
A WINE and cheese tasting evening is being held by the Dunmow Chamber of Trade and Commerce in an effort to attract more members and strengthen the town s business community. Business and shop owners and workers are all invited to join in the social eveni
A WINE and cheese tasting evening is being held by the Dunmow Chamber of Trade and Commerce in an effort to attract more members and strengthen the town's business community.
Business and shop owners and workers are all invited to join in the social evening at the Maltings on Mill Lane on Tuesday July 14.
Chamber secretary Sarah Cassidy said: "After the tasting the evening is designed to get to know fellow business people from our area. Everyone is very welcome, whether they are members or not.
"It will be a good opportunity for people to find out what the chamber does and how the organisation can help their business needs."
She added that everyone should feel free to bring any samples of products, flyers and business cards for display around the venue.
To reserve your place send a cheque made payable to Dunmow Chamber of Trade with your name and contact details to Sarah Cassidy, Cassidy's Delicatessen, 9 High Street, Great Dunmow, CM6 1AB or call 01371 878060
- 1 Plans unveiled for 22 new Hatfield Broad Oak homes
- 2 Plan to ease congestion at M11 junction 8 gets underway
- 3 Braintree burglary sparks Essex Police appeal
- 4 Dunmow St Mary's pupils scoop 14 medals in school sport series
- 5 Uttlesford District Council row over £4m 'black hole'
- 6 Creamfields South Chelmsford 2022 line-up announced for Hylands Park
- 7 Environmental action: Dunmow boutique Wardrobe holding eco-swap
- 8 Great Dunmow man jailed for 14 years
- 9 Care home visitor limits to be lifted next week
- 10 Firefighters rescue curious cat from Great Notley drainpipe
Ms Cassidy said: "We can only accommodate limited numbers for this event, so do not delay. There is a maximum of four guests per company and we look forward to seeing everyone there.