Wine and cheeses tasting evening
A WINE and cheese tasting evening is being held by the Dunmow Chamber of Trade and Commerce in an effort to attract more members and strengthen the town s business community. Business and shop owners and workers are all invited to join in the social eveni
A WINE and cheese tasting evening is being held by the Dunmow Chamber of Trade and Commerce in an effort to attract more members and strengthen the town's business community.
Business and shop owners and workers are all invited to join in the social evening at the Maltings on Mill Lane on Tuesday July 14.
Chamber secretary Sarah Cassidy said: "After the tasting the evening is designed to get to know fellow business people from our area. Everyone is very welcome, whether they are members or not.
"It will be a good opportunity for people to find out what the chamber does and how the organisation can help their business needs."
You may also want to watch:
She added that everyone should feel free to bring any samples of products, flyers and business cards for display around the venue.
To reserve your place send a cheque made payable to Dunmow Chamber of Trade with your name and contact details to Sarah Cassidy, Cassidy's Delicatessen, 9 High Street, Great Dunmow, CM6 1AB or call 01371 878060
- 1 Pets Corner: It's time to get your dog back to training class
- 2 Revealed: The progress made so far to create a new business park
- 3 Chelmsford beer festival cancelled for 2021 by Covid concerns
- 4 Braintree council installs further electric vehicle charging points
- 5 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays
- 6 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex
- 7 Coronavirus rates in Essex are doubling every 10 days
- 8 Stebbing on the verge of becoming 'small town', residents fear
- 9 Lamborghini v Ferrari at Petrolheadonism.Club's Supercar Sunday event at The Warren Estate in Essex
- 10 Residents hand water to stranded drivers after fatal M11 crash
Ms Cassidy said: "We can only accommodate limited numbers for this event, so do not delay. There is a maximum of four guests per company and we look forward to seeing everyone there.