Win £460 three-day photography break to capture whales on camera
- Credit: Archant
The Saffron Walden Reporter and Dunmow Broadcast is offering readers a chance to win an all-inclusive* three-night photography break to Ireland, courtesy of West Cork Photography Breaks. Click on the link at the bottom to enter.
Enter the prize draw and you could be enjoying this stay in West Cork, overlooking whale-frequented Toehead Bay on the amazing Wild Atlantic Way coastal trail.
If you’re not lucky enough to win this time, you can still take advantage of a West Cork Photography Break in Ireland, staying at The Yellow House. The prize, for a three night all-inclusive* break this autumn, usually costs £460 per person. Terms and conditions apply.
It is a great opportunity if you have ever promised yourself to learn more about photography or dreamed of a chance to see whales and dolphins.
West Cork Photography Breaks, led and hosted by Saffron Walden-based photographer Celia Bartlett, offers short breaks in Ireland which combine both of these wishes.
You may also want to watch:
Based in a home-from-home setting, the small groups of four guests have an opportunity to learn new photography skills whilst enjoying the stunning scenery, amazing wildlife and great craic.
The highlight of the weekend is a trip out in search of both the majestic humpback whale, as well as the second largest whale in the world – the fin whale – and the beautiful bow-riding dolphins, all during peak cetacean season.
- 1 New Hylands Estate parking charges explained
- 2 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport
- 3 Valentine's Flitch Ball to take place this February
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 Creamfields Chelmsford 2022 tickets to go on sale this month
- 6 School receives copies of Grandad's Lost His Glasses
- 7 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 8 One arrest after harassment complaints in Halstead
- 9 New solar farm policy 'ducks the main issues', say campaigners
- 10 Katie Price's alleged attacker re-bailed into November, police confirm
West Cork Photography Breaks, accessible via an easy flight from Stansted to Cork, can turn a dream into a reality.
To find out more visit westcorkphotographybreaks.com.
For your chance to win this great prize, click on the link below.
Terms and Conditions
Prize draw is open to those aged 18 years and over. Prize is subject to availability. Prize cannot be exchanged in part or whole for cash and is not transferable. Excludes* travel to Ireland, insurance and alcoholic drinks. Valid travel documents may be required.
The prize is valid on one of the four weekends between September 24 and October 15, 2016.
Closing date July 21.