Wheels in motion for fund-raiser
A PRESENTATION of £753 was made by the Rotary Club of Dunmow to Buffy Bus on Monday. The money, raised during an Auction of Promises held at Foakes Hall, Dunmow, on June 8, was presented to Buffy Bus project manager Rosie Juhl by Richard Amott the preside
A PRESENTATION of £753 was made by the Rotary Club of Dunmow to Buffy Bus on Monday.
The money, raised during an Auction of Promises held at Foakes Hall, Dunmow, on June 8, was presented to Buffy Bus project manager Rosie Juhl by Richard Amott the president of Dunmow Rotary Club.
Buffy Bus' treasurer, Margaret Shaw, said: "We are very grateful to the Rotary Club of Dunmow for this donation and all the support they've given us this year.
"Since we announced earlier this year that we were in desperate need of funds, we have been really touched at how people have rallied round to help Buffy Bus."
Mrs Shaw said Buffy Bus is now in a position to look for a fund-raiser to help them ensure the service remains available for communities, many in the Dunmow Broadcast area.
"We now need to call upon the skills and experience of a professional fund-raiser," said Mrs Shaw. "If you feel you have the knowledge and would love to drive this organisation forward to a secure financial future, we would really appreciate hearing from you."
- 1 243 Takeley homes granted outline approval despite concerns
- 2 Hannah Mortier returns to boxing to raise awareness of the fight against domestic violence
- 3 A giant snail, sporting success and live music: school news
- 4 Visit Great Yarmouth for a family staycation
- 5 Life-saving kit that residents hope they will never use
- 6 Dunmow pilots airlift medical aid to help Ukraine
- 7 How the proposed energy price cap changes could affect your bills
- 8 Musical theatre stars to bring the West End to Saffron Walden in celebration of Rodgers & Hammerstein
- 9 Dunmow Velo: New group ride for beginners as RideLondon due
- 10 Stebbing Tractor Run: This is the new route for 2022
If you feel you can raise funds contact Rosie Juhl on 01799 522130 or e-mail email@example.com