Wheels in motion for fund-raiser
A PRESENTATION of £753 was made by the Rotary Club of Dunmow to Buffy Bus on Monday. The money, raised during an Auction of Promises held at Foakes Hall, Dunmow, on June 8, was presented to Buffy Bus project manager Rosie Juhl by Richard Amott the preside
A PRESENTATION of £753 was made by the Rotary Club of Dunmow to Buffy Bus on Monday.
The money, raised during an Auction of Promises held at Foakes Hall, Dunmow, on June 8, was presented to Buffy Bus project manager Rosie Juhl by Richard Amott the president of Dunmow Rotary Club.
Buffy Bus' treasurer, Margaret Shaw, said: "We are very grateful to the Rotary Club of Dunmow for this donation and all the support they've given us this year.
"Since we announced earlier this year that we were in desperate need of funds, we have been really touched at how people have rallied round to help Buffy Bus."
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Shaw said Buffy Bus is now in a position to look for a fund-raiser to help them ensure the service remains available for communities, many in the Dunmow Broadcast area.
"We now need to call upon the skills and experience of a professional fund-raiser," said Mrs Shaw. "If you feel you have the knowledge and would love to drive this organisation forward to a secure financial future, we would really appreciate hearing from you."
- 1 School thanks 'Super Trouper' Carol
- 2 WATCH: Thaxted Morris Men dance together again
- 3 More than 200 people join the search for missing A120 cat, Daisy
- 4 School class in Dunmow wins national award
- 5 Gold filling 'worth about £50' found in Tesco granola squares pack
- 6 Incredible undefeated season at first time of asking for Dunmow Rovers U7 Tigers
- 7 Garden restoration project joy after public appeal help
- 8 Essex's Ben Maher takes Tokyo 2020 gold
- 9 In pictures: Post box knitting celebrates Tokyo 2020 Olympics and Tom Daley
- 10 Rain thwarts Aythorpe Roding's title charge but High Roding at the double again
If you feel you can raise funds contact Rosie Juhl on 01799 522130 or e-mail email@example.com