What a Wonderful World
IN a brand new production, Lyngo Theatre Company visits the Cramphorn Theatre for an extra special show for ages two to five years. What A Wonderful World is on Monday June 22 at 11.30am and 1.30pm and promises an interactive experience to deligh
IN a brand new production, Lyngo Theatre Company visits the Cramphorn Theatre for an extra special show for ages two to five years.
What A Wonderful World is on Monday June 22 at 11.30am and 1.30pm and promises an interactive experience to delight and entertain the smallest of theatre-goers.
Before anything new is made it must first be dreamed. Welcome to our sea of tranquility, where we dream the new day every night.
What do you want in tomorrow's world? How about snowballs and flamingos?
On our dream holiday you can hide your face amid a crowd of stars or dance as we discover fire all over again. Hop on the sleeper train and take a journey through the space before time.
Join one of the country's foremost theatre companies for children as they introduce the wonder of live theatre in the most magical way.
- 1 New speed check groups to start: Rayne duo share experiences
- 2 Dunmow Rovers Tigers Under 10s celebrate 'fantastic result'
- 3 RideLondon 5 year plan: 900 object to district road closures
- 4 Outdoor theatre shows for all the family set for the National Trust's Hatfield Forest this summer
- 5 Wins for High Roding, Aythorpe Roding and Dunmow cricketers
- 6 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 7 Great Dunmow's Soapbox Race's thrills and spills in pictures
- 8 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 9 Great Dunmow and High Easter take centre stage as Women's Tour of Britain hits town
- 10 Dunmow pilots airlift medical aid to help Ukraine
Tickets are just �7 and concessions are �5 (all children must have a paid for ticket).
Book now as tickets are selling fast, call 01245 606505 or book online at www.chelmsford.gov.uk/theatres.