Weekend weather forecast for Essex
TEMPERATURES are predicted to be a maximum of 2�C in the East of England over the weekend, with a wind-chill making it feel bitterly cold. With recent snowfall and showers the public is advised to take extra care and refer to the Highways Agency for furt
TEMPERATURES are predicted to be a maximum of 2�C in the East of England over the weekend, with a wind-chill making it feel bitterly cold.
With recent snowfall and showers the public is advised to take extra care and refer to the Highways Agency for further advice regarding traffic disruption on motorways and trunk roads.
Overview for the region
You may also want to watch:
Remaining very cold with further snow showers.
Today (Saturday January 9)
- 1 New cycle network consultation announced
- 2 Uttlesford District Council chief executive is stepping down
- 3 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 4 Dunmow Cricket Club at 125 years and launch of Project Pavilion
- 5 The Stansted couple on an #HDHike for Huntington's disease
- 6 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 7 Things to do in May: Open Day for Gardens of Easton Lodge
- 8 Outgoing mayor reflects on 'a Covid year' in office as he steps down
- 9 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 10 Lockdown eases: new mayor and new Priest join drive-in concert
Generally rather cloudy with risk of further snow showers. These are expected to become more widespread in the south later. Feeling bitterly cold in the strong easterly wind. Maximum temperature 2�C.
With winds from the North East at 28 km/h and a low temperature of -1�C the night will be extremely cold.
Tomorrow (Sunday January 10)
Featuring snow and showers with a high of 1�C and a low of -1�C over night. Winds from the North East at 27 km/h will make this a chilly night.