Week One: Broadcast follows mum’s weight-loss journey
WEEK one and five days into the diet and Louise Latcherton has well and truly started her journey with the Broadcast readers as she seeks to lose weight and change her lifestyle for good. For 10 years, no matter how many good intentions Louise, a mother-o
WEEK one and five days into the diet and Louise Latcherton has well and truly started her journey with the Broadcast readers as she seeks to lose weight and change her lifestyle for good.
For 10 years, no matter how many good intentions Louise, a mother-of-two, has had, nothing has defeated her internal saboteur says her psycho-therapist Jenny Lynn.
She said: "Knowing about healthy eating and food values, hasn't motivated her in the least to lose weight and eat healthily.
"Instead she has convinced herself that it is everyone else's fault or there is always something or somebody more important than herself.
"Our first goal is to prioritise her life, expecting success and most importantly, to feel she matters.
"She has complained, her new healthy eating habits are causing her to feel unloved and 'unhugged' on the inside.
- 1 Calvin Harris, David Guetta and Fatboy Slim announced for Creamfields South Chelmsford 2022 line-up
- 2 Katie Price alleged assault: Suspect 'released under investigation'
- 3 Dunmow Town Team announces 2021 Christmas market
- 4 Man in hospital after Chelmsford Road collision
- 5 'Massive' headliners set to be announced for Creamfields South Chelmsford 2022 line-up
- 6 Christmas festivities kick off in Great Dunmow
- 7 Here's what we know so far about the new Covid variant
- 8 Dunmow Special and Braintree PCSO among award winners
- 9 There With You This Winter: New scheme for insulation improvements
- 10 Police arrest nearly 100 M11 and M25 environmental protestors
"Teaching her to think differently will cause her to feel that only healthy and whole foods will cause her to feel good about herself.
"No weight loss yet but she has been a lot more conscious about her choice of foods in the last week, eating much more fruit and vegetables , but her snacks may be sabotaging her progress.
"We will look in-depth next time at what she is eating and what is going right or wrong."
Stay with us on the journey!
# Louise's measurements are bust 47 inches, waist 44 and hips 501/2. Total inches lost 0