Week One: Broadcast follows mum’s weight-loss journey
WEEK one and five days into the diet and Louise Latcherton has well and truly started her journey with the Broadcast readers as she seeks to lose weight and change her lifestyle for good. For 10 years, no matter how many good intentions Louise, a mother-o
WEEK one and five days into the diet and Louise Latcherton has well and truly started her journey with the Broadcast readers as she seeks to lose weight and change her lifestyle for good.
For 10 years, no matter how many good intentions Louise, a mother-of-two, has had, nothing has defeated her internal saboteur says her psycho-therapist Jenny Lynn.
She said: "Knowing about healthy eating and food values, hasn't motivated her in the least to lose weight and eat healthily.
"Instead she has convinced herself that it is everyone else's fault or there is always something or somebody more important than herself.
"Our first goal is to prioritise her life, expecting success and most importantly, to feel she matters.
"She has complained, her new healthy eating habits are causing her to feel unloved and 'unhugged' on the inside.
- 1 RideLondon 5 year plan: 900 object to district road closures
- 2 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 3 New speed check groups to start: Rayne duo share experiences
- 4 Great Dunmow and High Easter take centre stage as Women's Tour of Britain hits town
- 5 243 Takeley homes granted outline approval despite concerns
- 6 Things to do in Essex this June
- 7 High Roding continue excellent start, as Aythorpe, Dunmow suffer defeats
- 8 New Mayors and deputies in Saffron Walden and Great Dunmow
- 9 Recap: A120 reopens near Stansted Airport after 'police incident'
- 10 Dunmow pilots airlift medical aid to help Ukraine
"Teaching her to think differently will cause her to feel that only healthy and whole foods will cause her to feel good about herself.
"No weight loss yet but she has been a lot more conscious about her choice of foods in the last week, eating much more fruit and vegetables , but her snacks may be sabotaging her progress.
"We will look in-depth next time at what she is eating and what is going right or wrong."
Stay with us on the journey!
# Louise's measurements are bust 47 inches, waist 44 and hips 501/2. Total inches lost 0