GALLERY: Residents enjoy snowy Great Dunmow and surrounding villages
- Credit: Supplied by Nicola Jane
Residents of all ages have enjoyed snowy landscapes in Great Dunmow and surrounding villages.
Lottie, aged two, took full advantage of snow in Great Dunmow.
And Nicola Johnson captured what snowy Dunmow looks like among dogs and snow-cats.
Snow angels have been very popular this week - Persephone created one in Thaxted and Ewan Wachter made one in Great Bardfield.
Abigail and Isla Goldsworthy went sledging in Great Bardfield.
You may also want to watch:
Harry Reinelt bumped into Genie the mare at Felsted Equestrian and a horse at Grange Lane, Little Dunmow. They both seemed to be enjoying the snow.
Harry caught some beautiful views on camera from Felsted Church and Felsted Chapel at Felsted Preparatory School.
- 1 Dunmow's Flitch and Chips named as one of the UK's 10 best
- 2 Dunmow tributes to Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
- 3 Prince Philip death: Uttlesford service and Garden of Remembrance
- 4 Dunmow businesses delighted to be back as lockdown eases
- 5 Revealed: Essex hospital treatment waiting time data
- 6 Takeley virtual consultation opens
- 7 New High Sheriff of Essex is appointed
- 8 Stansted author to release second novel
- 9 No 11th hour reprieve for Finchingfield homes plan
- 10 Ram-raid gang member absconds from Suffolk jail
Harry also captured St Mary's Church and graveyard in Little Dunmow.
The Flitch Way and the Flitch Way river offered a tranquil but chilly escape from the mundane.