GALLERY: Residents enjoy snowy Great Dunmow and surrounding villages
- Credit: Supplied by Nicola Jane
Residents of all ages have enjoyed snowy landscapes in Great Dunmow and surrounding villages.
Lottie, aged two, took full advantage of snow in Great Dunmow.
And Nicola Johnson captured what snowy Dunmow looks like among dogs and snow-cats.
Snow angels have been very popular this week - Persephone created one in Thaxted and Ewan Wachter made one in Great Bardfield.
Abigail and Isla Goldsworthy went sledging in Great Bardfield.
You may also want to watch:
Harry Reinelt bumped into Genie the mare at Felsted Equestrian and a horse at Grange Lane, Little Dunmow. They both seemed to be enjoying the snow.
Harry caught some beautiful views on camera from Felsted Church and Felsted Chapel at Felsted Preparatory School.
- 1 Uttlesford faces 'house building assault', says leader
- 2 Garden restoration project joy after public appeal help
- 3 Gold filling 'worth about £50' found in Tesco granola squares pack
- 4 Incredible undefeated season at first time of asking for Dunmow Rovers U7 Tigers
- 5 In pictures: Post box knitting celebrates Tokyo 2020 Olympics and Tom Daley
- 6 Shooting star: Coward-Holley's road to Tokyo 2020
- 7 EA Festival debut: New festival quenches region's 'thirst for culture'
- 8 Beth Shriever talks Tokyo: 'I'm proof that you can make it'
- 9 Ipswich man to face trial for Braintree car theft and Cheshunt rail incident
- 10 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
Harry also captured St Mary's Church and graveyard in Little Dunmow.
The Flitch Way and the Flitch Way river offered a tranquil but chilly escape from the mundane.