GALLERY: Residents enjoy snowy Great Dunmow and surrounding villages
- Credit: Supplied by Nicola Jane
Residents of all ages have enjoyed snowy landscapes in Great Dunmow and surrounding villages.
Lottie, aged two, took full advantage of snow in Great Dunmow.
And Nicola Johnson captured what snowy Dunmow looks like among dogs and snow-cats.
Snow angels have been very popular this week - Persephone created one in Thaxted and Ewan Wachter made one in Great Bardfield.
Abigail and Isla Goldsworthy went sledging in Great Bardfield.
You may also want to watch:
Harry Reinelt bumped into Genie the mare at Felsted Equestrian and a horse at Grange Lane, Little Dunmow. They both seemed to be enjoying the snow.
Harry caught some beautiful views on camera from Felsted Church and Felsted Chapel at Felsted Preparatory School.
- 1 Katie Price's alleged attacker re-bailed into November, police confirm
- 2 Fond farewell to Sweetland's butchers after 69 years in the trade
- 3 Revealed: why some Uttlesford car park machines no longer take cash
- 4 Creamfields Chelmsford 2022 tickets to go on sale this month
- 5 Wethersfield to house nearly 3,500 prisoners in government plan
- 6 Scouts jamboree fun covers radio skills to Morse Code
- 7 Emergency funding for Essex care homes amid 'acute' staff shortages
- 8 Full house success: Great Dunmow's Last Night of the Proms
- 9 Hylands Park's new parking charges will be lowered, says council
- 10 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport
Harry also captured St Mary's Church and graveyard in Little Dunmow.
The Flitch Way and the Flitch Way river offered a tranquil but chilly escape from the mundane.