Village fete set to go
A VILLAGE fete that returned for the first time last year is coming around again, bigger and even better.
Following success in 2009 the Stebbing Society will be holding its now annual big day out at Mill Lane on Sunday September 12.
Starting at 1.30pm the opening will be easy to hear, as Dunmow Town Crier Richard Harris will be on hand to cry the “here yeas”.
There will be plenty of stalls, including a children’s “Harvest Hat” competition, and fantastic arena displays from The Dunmow Majorettes, The Judo Club and the Bardfield Brass Band amongst others.
For hungry stomachs a tasty barbeque will also be on offer, as well as teas, cakes and other refreshments.
You may also want to watch:
Elsewhere during the weekend, an art show will be taking place on the Saturday and Sunday in the Friends Meeting House, High Street, between 11am and 6pm.
Admission and parking for all events is free.
- 1 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 2 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 3 New mayor and deputy mayor appointed for town council
- 4 High Easter claim Division Two title with win over Great Bradfords
- 5 Contractor appointed for new enterprise centre
- 6 Dunmow councillors to devise climate action plan
- 7 Local elections 2021: UDC ward results for Newport and The Sampfords
- 8 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 9 Here's what you can do from May 17 as Covid restrictions ease
- 10 Deadline week for Stansted planners amid latest appeal
Send in your pictures to email@example.com