Victim of fatal B184 Dunmow road crash named by police
- Credit: Archant
A man who died in a road crash near Great Dunmow earlier this week has been named by police.
Jaroslaw Banaszek, 33, from Norwich, was killed when his car left the B184 and collided with a tree during an early morning crash.
• Man dies in road crashThe collision happened on the Dunmow Road between High Roding and Dunmow, close to the junction at Mountain’s Farm Road.
Emergency services were called to the scene at around 1.30am on Monday, October 9.
A spokesman for Essex Police said Mr Banaszek was declared dead at the roadside by staff from the East of England Ambulance Service.
The road was closed while recovery and forensic crash investigations took place.
It reopened later the same morning.
No other vehicles were involved in the collision, the police spokesman confirmed.
- 1 RideLondon 5 year plan: 900 object to district road closures
- 2 Dunmow Rovers Tigers Under 10s celebrate 'fantastic result'
- 3 Tesco recalls pastry product over risks to people with nut allergies
- 4 Great Dunmow and High Easter take centre stage as Women's Tour of Britain hits town
- 5 New speed check groups to start: Rayne duo share experiences
- 6 High Easter hit Legends with second-half goal blitz
- 7 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 8 Outdoor theatre shows for all the family set for the National Trust's Hatfield Forest this summer
- 9 Queen, Alicia Keys and Diana Ross to star in BBC's Platinum Jubilee Party
- 10 243 Takeley homes granted outline approval despite concerns
Essex Police has issued an appeal for anyone who can help with the investigation to come forward.
Anyone who may have information about the incident, or may have seen the car in the area prior to the collision, is asked to get in touch with the force.
Those with such information should contact Pc Jac Dean at the Serious Collision Investigation Unit on 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Did you know Mr Banaszek? If you did and would like to pay tribute to him, email email@example.com