Victim of fatal B184 Dunmow road crash named by police
- Credit: Archant
A man who died in a road crash near Great Dunmow earlier this week has been named by police.
Jaroslaw Banaszek, 33, from Norwich, was killed when his car left the B184 and collided with a tree during an early morning crash.
• Man dies in road crashThe collision happened on the Dunmow Road between High Roding and Dunmow, close to the junction at Mountain’s Farm Road.
Emergency services were called to the scene at around 1.30am on Monday, October 9.
A spokesman for Essex Police said Mr Banaszek was declared dead at the roadside by staff from the East of England Ambulance Service.
The road was closed while recovery and forensic crash investigations took place.
You may also want to watch:
It reopened later the same morning.
No other vehicles were involved in the collision, the police spokesman confirmed.
- 1 Man dies after Roxwell collision, police confirm
- 2 Pedestrian dies following Dunmow collision
- 3 Community trees and bulbs to help tackle climate change
- 4 Essex Police issues update on Katie Price's alleged assault
- 5 Interest in women and girls cricket rises following anniversary event
- 6 Man admits to causing death by dangerous driving after B184 collision
- 7 Dunmow's Macmillan coffee and cake success despite stolen banner
- 8 New chemotherapy centre at Broomfield Hospital is 'fantastic'
- 9 Felsted collision: Motorcyclist seriously injured
- 10 M11 targeted in week of motorway protests
Essex Police has issued an appeal for anyone who can help with the investigation to come forward.
Anyone who may have information about the incident, or may have seen the car in the area prior to the collision, is asked to get in touch with the force.
Those with such information should contact Pc Jac Dean at the Serious Collision Investigation Unit on 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Did you know Mr Banaszek? If you did and would like to pay tribute to him, email email@example.com