Uttlesford businesses urged to join Essex Pass tourism scheme
- Credit: Archant
A yearly pass, to save money on visiting attractions in the Saffron Walden and Dunmow area and beyond, is now on sale at Saffron Walden Tourist Information Centre.
Costing £9.99 and valid for 12 months, the Essex Pass offers savings on attractions, such as Saffron Walden Museum and Audley End Miniature Railway, as well as at restaurants and businesses.
Duty manager at the tourist information centre Mark Starte said: “We are very excited to be working with the Essex Pass team and to be able to offer the pass to local residents at such a reasonable price.
“I expect it to be very popular and would also encourage local businesses to take a look and sign up for the scheme too.”
Jonathon Moore, of the Essex Pass, said: “We are very passionate about supporting local independent businesses and Saffron Walden is packed with little gems throughout the town.”
You may also want to watch:
It does not cost businesses to join.
Full details can be seen at www.essexpass.com
- 1 Dunmow's Flitch and Chips named as one of the UK's 10 best
- 2 Prince Philip death: Uttlesford service and Garden of Remembrance
- 3 Dunmow businesses delighted to be back as lockdown eases
- 4 Dunmow tributes to Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
- 5 Revealed: Essex hospital treatment waiting time data
- 6 New High Sheriff of Essex is appointed
- 7 Takeley virtual consultation opens
- 8 No 11th hour reprieve for Finchingfield homes plan
- 9 Stansted author to release second novel
- 10 Ram-raid gang member absconds from Suffolk jail