Uttlesford businesses urged to join Essex Pass tourism scheme
- Credit: Archant
A yearly pass, to save money on visiting attractions in the Saffron Walden and Dunmow area and beyond, is now on sale at Saffron Walden Tourist Information Centre.
Costing £9.99 and valid for 12 months, the Essex Pass offers savings on attractions, such as Saffron Walden Museum and Audley End Miniature Railway, as well as at restaurants and businesses.
Duty manager at the tourist information centre Mark Starte said: “We are very excited to be working with the Essex Pass team and to be able to offer the pass to local residents at such a reasonable price.
“I expect it to be very popular and would also encourage local businesses to take a look and sign up for the scheme too.”
Jonathon Moore, of the Essex Pass, said: “We are very passionate about supporting local independent businesses and Saffron Walden is packed with little gems throughout the town.”
You may also want to watch:
It does not cost businesses to join.
Full details can be seen at www.essexpass.com
- 1 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 2 Former Felsted schoolboy who broke back twice wins Tokyo bronze
- 3 Essex BMX star wins Olympic gold
- 4 Gold filling 'worth about £50' found in Tesco granola squares pack
- 5 Ipswich man charged in connection with Cheshunt rail incident
- 6 Cows rescued after A120 collision
- 7 Uttlesford action against speeding and anti-social behaviour
- 8 Beth Shriever talks Tokyo: 'I'm proof that you can make it'
- 9 Dog whose owner moved away without her is featured on TV
- 10 £7.5 million cash package sought for new A120 business park