Un-driveable car stolen from village home
AN UN-DRIVEABLE car has been stolen from outside an Uttlesford house in broad daylight. Thieves stole a �300 Ford Mondeo Ghia, registered as R915 CFB, sometime between 7.30am and 2.30pm on Wednesday February 3 at a house on The Street, High Roding. Poli
AN 'UN-DRIVEABLE' car has been stolen from outside an Uttlesford house in broad daylight.
Thieves stole a �300 Ford Mondeo Ghia, registered as R915 CFB, sometime between 7.30am and 2.30pm on Wednesday February 3 at a house on The Street, High Roding.
Police are now appealing to anyone who might have seen anything to come forward.
In a similar crime on the same village street, a �2000 silver Ford Focus was stolen during the night on February 9, between 6.45pm and 7.15am, its registration is X475 BAP.
You may also want to watch:
An Essex police spokesperson said: "It is possible that these two thefts are linked. The Ford Mondeo stolen on February 3 was un-driveable, and the thieves may have stolen the car to cannibalise it for parts. They may have had to use a low loader to transport the car away, and anyone with information about either of these crimes should contact officers at Dunmow station, on 0300 3334444, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Lionel the Giant Perch is 'the perfect addition'
- 2 Town council challenges water softening decision
- 3 Dunmow tributes to Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
- 4 Takeley virtual consultation opens
- 5 Lockdown easing: 'Shop abuse will not be tolerated'
- 6 Online Young Musician competition launched by Dunmow Rotarians
- 7 Ram-raid gang member absconds from Suffolk jail
- 8 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 9 Dogs seized and three arrested following police operation on Braintree Road, Dunmow
- 10 They're record breakers! Self-test attracts worldwide support