Un-driveable car stolen from village home
AN UN-DRIVEABLE car has been stolen from outside an Uttlesford house in broad daylight. Thieves stole a �300 Ford Mondeo Ghia, registered as R915 CFB, sometime between 7.30am and 2.30pm on Wednesday February 3 at a house on The Street, High Roding. Poli
AN 'UN-DRIVEABLE' car has been stolen from outside an Uttlesford house in broad daylight.
Thieves stole a �300 Ford Mondeo Ghia, registered as R915 CFB, sometime between 7.30am and 2.30pm on Wednesday February 3 at a house on The Street, High Roding.
Police are now appealing to anyone who might have seen anything to come forward.
In a similar crime on the same village street, a �2000 silver Ford Focus was stolen during the night on February 9, between 6.45pm and 7.15am, its registration is X475 BAP.
You may also want to watch:
An Essex police spokesperson said: "It is possible that these two thefts are linked. The Ford Mondeo stolen on February 3 was un-driveable, and the thieves may have stolen the car to cannibalise it for parts. They may have had to use a low loader to transport the car away, and anyone with information about either of these crimes should contact officers at Dunmow station, on 0300 3334444, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 In pictures: Fun at the 2021 Great Dunmow Teddy Bears' picnic
- 2 In pictures: Post box knitting celebrates Tokyo 2020 Olympics and Tom Daley
- 3 Disabled resident compensated after Uttlesford council 'fault'
- 4 Cows rescued after A120 collision
- 5 Jobs boost for community as Dunmow's Caremark sees demand surge
- 6 Stansted Airport's summer getaway flight figures
- 7 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 8 Thieves swap elderly hospital patient’s ‘precious’ rings with tin bands
- 9 Former Tring Athletic boss Kevin Christou named as new manager at Dunmow Town
- 10 Chelmsford beer festival cancelled for 2021 by Covid concerns