UFO sightings: aliens visit Essex?
UNEXPLAINED glowing lights and clusters have been seen in Uttlesford skies, according to a report from the Ministry of Defence. The MOD documents, released earlier this month, are a list of all the possible sightings of UFOs reported during 2009. Both Saf
UNEXPLAINED glowing lights and clusters have been seen in Uttlesford skies, according to a report from the Ministry of Defence.
The MOD documents, released earlier this month, are a list of all the possible sightings of UFOs reported during 2009.
Both Saffron Walden and areas south of Great Dunmow feature in the lists.
On June 20, two objects the size of light aircraft but perfectly spherical, and glowing bright orange, appeared in the night sky at around 10pm to the south of Great Dunmow towards Chelmsford.
According to the eyewitness who reported them they "were solid and made no sound" before heading off in a south-easterly direction.
On October 16 at around 3pm a strange cluster of objects were spotted at high altitude flying close together over Saffron Walden. They were heading towards London.
- 1 A giant snail, sporting success and live music: school news
- 2 Hannah Mortier returns to boxing to raise awareness of the fight against domestic violence
- 3 How the proposed energy price cap changes could affect your bills
- 4 243 Takeley homes granted outline approval despite concerns
- 5 Visit Great Yarmouth for a family staycation
- 6 Dunmow Velo: New group ride for beginners as RideLondon due
- 7 Jailed: 'Selfish' 135mph driver spotted speeding on M11 near Woodford
- 8 110 homes near Stansted Airport: design and details approved
- 9 Dunmow pilots airlift medical aid to help Ukraine
- 10 How to celebrate the Queen's Platinum Jubilee in Essex
Further west, Harlow residents also reported several sightings. However, there were no reported UFO sightings around the Stansted Airport area during 2009.
Have you seen UFO's in our skies? We want your story - call us on 01799 512882 or e-mail us at email@example.com