UFO sightings: aliens visit Essex?
UNEXPLAINED glowing lights and clusters have been seen in Uttlesford skies, according to a report from the Ministry of Defence. The MOD documents, released earlier this month, are a list of all the possible sightings of UFOs reported during 2009. Both Saf
UNEXPLAINED glowing lights and clusters have been seen in Uttlesford skies, according to a report from the Ministry of Defence.
The MOD documents, released earlier this month, are a list of all the possible sightings of UFOs reported during 2009.
Both Saffron Walden and areas south of Great Dunmow feature in the lists.
On June 20, two objects the size of light aircraft but perfectly spherical, and glowing bright orange, appeared in the night sky at around 10pm to the south of Great Dunmow towards Chelmsford.
You may also want to watch:
According to the eyewitness who reported them they "were solid and made no sound" before heading off in a south-easterly direction.
On October 16 at around 3pm a strange cluster of objects were spotted at high altitude flying close together over Saffron Walden. They were heading towards London.
- 1 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 2 Dunmow tributes to Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
- 3 Online Young Musician competition launched by Dunmow Rotarians
- 4 Lockdown easing: 'Shop abuse will not be tolerated'
- 5 Two charged in connection with Dunmow burglary
- 6 Care at home: what is it, and how can it help?
- 7 No 11th hour reprieve for Finchingfield homes plan
- 8 Dogs seized and three arrested following police operation on Braintree Road, Dunmow
- 9 Saffron Walden Musical Theatre Company announces musicals
- 10 Residents urged to have their say in housing consultation
Further west, Harlow residents also reported several sightings. However, there were no reported UFO sightings around the Stansted Airport area during 2009.
Have you seen UFO's in our skies? We want your story - call us on 01799 512882 or e-mail us at email@example.com