Two cut free after crash near Dunmow
- Credit: Cambs Fire Service
Two people were taken to hospital after a crash near Dunmow last night (Monday).
Emergency services were called shortly before 6.30pm to Braintree Road, Felsted, after the two-vehicle crash, thought to be a head on collision.
Firefighters from Dunmow cut free two people and paramedics treated a woman for head and neck injuries.
Another person was also treated.
Both were taken to Broomfield Hospital, Chelmsford, for further treatment. It is not thought that either sustained life-threatening injuries.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said a rapid response vehicle, an ambulance officer, two ambulance crews and the Essex Air Ambulance were sent.
- 1 Cows rescued after A120 collision
- 2 In pictures: Fun at the 2021 Great Dunmow Teddy Bears' picnic
- 3 In pictures: Post box knitting celebrates Tokyo 2020 Olympics and Tom Daley
- 4 Jobs boost for community as Dunmow's Caremark sees demand surge
- 5 Disabled resident compensated after Uttlesford council 'fault'
- 6 Stansted Airport's summer getaway flight figures
- 7 Former Tring Athletic boss Kevin Christou named as new manager at Dunmow Town
- 8 Thieves swap elderly hospital patient’s ‘precious’ rings with tin bands
- 9 Revealed: The progress made so far to create a new business park
- 10 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex