Two cut free after crash near Dunmow
- Credit: Cambs Fire Service
Two people were taken to hospital after a crash near Dunmow last night (Monday).
Emergency services were called shortly before 6.30pm to Braintree Road, Felsted, after the two-vehicle crash, thought to be a head on collision.
Firefighters from Dunmow cut free two people and paramedics treated a woman for head and neck injuries.
Another person was also treated.
Both were taken to Broomfield Hospital, Chelmsford, for further treatment. It is not thought that either sustained life-threatening injuries.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said a rapid response vehicle, an ambulance officer, two ambulance crews and the Essex Air Ambulance were sent.
- 1 Beavers help with Finchingfield's 'worst flood in 20 years'
- 2 Former POW camp on council heritage list
- 3 Stop Stansted Expansion accused of leading council 'over the cliff'
- 4 Grandmother rescued from muddy field in Little Bardfield
- 5 Trees are planted in Great Bardfield
- 6 Covid jabs have started at Broomfield Hospital's Vaccination Hub
- 7 Stansted teachers offered lockdown yoga
- 8 Round Table supports mayor's charity fund
- 9 MasterChef winner Chef Webb's lockdown recipe
- 10 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford