Two charged with motor vehicle theft and burglaries in Dunmow, Takeley, and White Roding
- Credit: Archant
Two people have been charged with nearly 40 offences following a joint operation between Essex, Nottinghamshire and Cambridgeshire Police.
Eva Rachinbachaite, 21, and 23-year-old Edgaras Stukas both of Cromwell Road, Peterborough have each been charged with 39 alleged offences of conspiracy to commit theft from a motor vehicle, burglary other and dwelling burglary offences.
The crimes are alleged to have happened in the Takeley, Little Dunmow, Dunmow and White Roding between December 29, 2014 and January 14, 2015.
The offences included 20 counts of conspiracy to commit theft from a motor vehicle, nine burglary other offences, one attempted burglary other, three dwelling burglaries and seven counts of theft from a motor vehicle.
The pair were arrested in Nottinghamshire and appeared at Mansfield Magistrates’ Court to face the charges.
You may also want to watch:
Rachinbachaite was released on conditional bail while Stukas was released on conditional bail with an electronic tag. They will next appear at Nottingham Crown Court in Nottingham on May 28, 2015.
The pair were arrested as part of a joint operation between police in Essex, Nottinghamshire and Camridgeshire, codenamed Operation Matrix.
- 1 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 2 TSB closes Dunmow branch
- 3 New cycle network consultation announced
- 4 Lockdown eases: new mayor and new Priest join drive-in concert
- 5 New on-call firefighters have joined stations
- 6 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 7 New Dunmow and Barnston vicar thanks community for their warm welcome
- 8 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 9 Outgoing mayor reflects on 'a Covid year' in office as he steps down
- 10 Uttlesford's shops still suffer from low footfall, Google data shows