Police seek witnesses to two vehicle collision
- Credit: Archant
Essex Police officers are seeking witnesses to a two vehicle collision which closed a road for several hours.
A blue Fiat Punto and a red Citroen Space Tourer were in collision at about 1.20pm on Saturday, January 9 on Chelmsford Road, Margaret Roding.
Police, ambulance and fire brigade attended the scene.
The driver of the Punto, a man in his 40s, was treated at the scene for a minor head wound.
The male driver of the Citroen Space Tourer and his female passenger, both in their 60s, were taken to hospital for treatment. The man was treated for a chest injury and the woman treated for a leg injury.
Anyone who saw the collision or who has dashcam footage is asked to contact police by calling 101, quoting incident 514 of January 9.
Or submit a report online at https://www.essex.police.uk or use the 'Live Chat' button to speak to an online operator between 7am-11pm.
Information can also be given anonymously through independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or https://crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Distraction theft in Dunmow leaves woman without handbag
- 2 Secretary of state to consider overturning Finchingfield houses approval
- 3 Police appeal after clothing theft from donation container
- 4 Villages around Great Dunmow covered in frost and snow
- 5 Covid-19 fast-testing centre opens in Uttlesford for asymptomatic residents
- 6 Church received £31,000 grant for restoration purposes
- 7 Community helps foodbank under pressure
- 8 Uttlesford Covid case rates decline means they are now the lowest in Essex
- 9 Red engraved gem from iron ring is older than was previously thought
- 10 Seventh flood in Great Bardfield breaks pavement