Police seek witnesses to two vehicle collision
- Credit: Essex Police
Essex Police officers are seeking witnesses to a two vehicle collision which closed a road for several hours.
A blue Fiat Punto and a red Citroen Space Tourer were in collision at about 1.20pm on Saturday, January 9 on Chelmsford Road, Margaret Roding.
Police, ambulance and fire brigade attended the scene.
The driver of the Punto, a man in his 40s, was treated at the scene for a minor head wound.
The male driver of the Citroen Space Tourer and his female passenger, both in their 60s, were taken to hospital for treatment. The man was treated for a chest injury and the woman treated for a leg injury.
Anyone who saw the collision or who has dashcam footage is asked to contact police by calling 101, quoting incident 514 of January 9.
Or submit a report online at https://www.essex.police.uk or use the 'Live Chat' button to speak to an online operator between 7am-11pm.
Information can also be given anonymously through independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or https://crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Dunmow's Stables Hotel could become flats as business 'no longer viable'
- 2 Thaxted community in shock after fatal house fire
- 3 'Many questions' claim as Uttlesford leader John Lodge announces resignation
- 4 Dunmow TKD enjoy medal-laden trip to British Championships
- 5 Finchingfield's Bethany Shriever crowned Young Sportswoman of the Year
- 6 Great Dunmow restaurant Jalsa Ghar at the British Curry Awards
- 7 More jab capacity planned in North Uttlesford as Omicron variant appears
- 8 Christmas in Essex: 9 magical places to visit in winter
- 9 30 new homes proposed for Hatfield Broad Oak
- 10 In pictures: Santa's sleigh is in the Dunmow district