Police appeal as driver seriously hurt in three-car crash
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for dashcam footage or CCTV as they investigate a collision in Little Dunmow which caused serious injuries.
Police were called to a collision on the junction of Station Road and the B1256 (Braintree Road) shortly after 1.30pm on Tuesday, June 22.
A Maserati, a grey Fiat and a white Peugeot van were involved.
The Fiat driver was taken to hospital with injuries to his ribs and collarbone.
Two people were cut free from their vehicles by fire crews from Great Dunmow and Braintree.
You may also want to watch:
Along with the Fiat driver, another person was taken to Broomfield Hospital, Chelmsford for further treatment.
A Hazardous Area Response Team (HART), two ambulances and an ambulance officer went to the scene.
Police have urged anyone with CCTV or dashcam footage of the collision to come forward online (https://www.essex.police.uk/), quoting incident 495 of June 22.
- 1 New Hylands Estate parking charges explained
- 2 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport
- 3 Valentine's Flitch Ball to take place this February
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 Creamfields Chelmsford 2022 tickets to go on sale this month
- 6 School receives copies of Grandad's Lost His Glasses
- 7 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 8 One arrest after harassment complaints in Halstead
- 9 New solar farm policy 'ducks the main issues', say campaigners
- 10 Katie Price's alleged attacker re-bailed into November, police confirm
Witnesses can also call 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.