Police appeal as driver seriously hurt in three-car crash
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for dashcam footage or CCTV as they investigate a collision in Little Dunmow which caused serious injuries.
Police were called to a collision on the junction of Station Road and the B1256 (Braintree Road) shortly after 1.30pm on Tuesday, June 22.
A Maserati, a grey Fiat and a white Peugeot van were involved.
The Fiat driver was taken to hospital with injuries to his ribs and collarbone.
Two people were cut free from their vehicles by fire crews from Great Dunmow and Braintree.
Along with the Fiat driver, another person was taken to Broomfield Hospital, Chelmsford for further treatment.
A Hazardous Area Response Team (HART), two ambulances and an ambulance officer went to the scene.
Police have urged anyone with CCTV or dashcam footage of the collision to come forward online (https://www.essex.police.uk/), quoting incident 495 of June 22.
- 1 RideLondon 5 year plan: 900 object to district road closures
- 2 New speed check groups to start: Rayne duo share experiences
- 3 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 4 High Roding continue excellent start, as Aythorpe, Dunmow suffer defeats
- 5 Great Dunmow and High Easter take centre stage as Women's Tour of Britain hits town
- 6 New Mayors and deputies in Saffron Walden and Great Dunmow
- 7 243 Takeley homes granted outline approval despite concerns
- 8 Recap: A120 reopens near Stansted Airport after 'police incident'
- 9 Queen, Alicia Keys and Diana Ross to star in BBC's Platinum Jubilee Party
- 10 Yarn spinning, bicycles and Spring lambs at Care Farm day
Witnesses can also call 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.