Man dies after Roxwell collision, police confirm
- Credit: Google Earth
A man has died from injuries he sustained in a Roxwell collision.
Essex Police said that a man, who has not been identified, was injured in a two-vehicle collision on the A1060 near Chelmsford yesterday (Thursday, September 23).
Officers were called to the scene at 1.50pm and closed a portion of the road between Chelmsford and Leaden Roding.
The man sadly died as a result of his injuries.
An Essex Police spokesperson confirmed no arrests have been made and enquiries are ongoing.
They said: "A man who was involved in a collision on the A1060 in Roxwell yesterday afternoon has sadly died from his injuries.
"Officers were called to the scene at 1.50pm and the road was closed in both directions to allow specialist officers to carry out their investigations.
- 1 Katie Price's alleged attacker re-bailed into November, police confirm
- 2 Fond farewell to Sweetland's butchers after 69 years in the trade
- 3 Revealed: why some Uttlesford car park machines no longer take cash
- 4 Wethersfield to house nearly 3,500 prisoners in government plan
- 5 Creamfields Chelmsford 2022 tickets to go on sale this month
- 6 Scouts jamboree fun covers radio skills to Morse Code
- 7 Emergency funding for Essex care homes amid 'acute' staff shortages
- 8 Full house success: Great Dunmow's Last Night of the Proms
- 9 Hylands Park's new parking charges will be lowered, says council
- 10 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport
"The road re-opened at 9.30pm last night and we thank drivers for their patience."