Two taken to hospital after Little Dunmow collision
- Credit: Archant
Fire crews rescued two people after a collision in Little Dunmow today (June 22).
Fire crews from Great Dunmow and Braintree used specialist cutting equipment to release two people trapped in their vehicles following the collision on Station Road shortly after 1.30pm.
The casualties were freed by 2.35pm and left in the care of the ambulance service.
They were taken to Broomfield Hospital, Chelmsford for further treatment. Their condition is unknown.
A spokesperson for the ambulance service said: "We sent the Hazardous Area Response Team (HART), two ambulances and an ambulance officer to the scene."
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson for Essex County Fire and Rescue Service said: "Firefighters were called to assist at the scene of a road traffic collision involving two vehicles."
- 1 Ipswich man charged in connection with Cheshunt rail incident
- 2 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 3 Beth Shriever talks Tokyo: 'I'm proof that you can make it'
- 4 Essex BMX star wins Olympic gold
- 5 Former Felsted schoolboy who broke back twice wins Tokyo bronze
- 6 Cows rescued after A120 collision
- 7 Uttlesford action against speeding and anti-social behaviour
- 8 Gold filling 'worth about £50' found in Tesco granola squares pack
- 9 Dog whose owner moved away without her is featured on TV
- 10 £7.5 million cash package sought for new A120 business park