Two taken to hospital after Little Dunmow collision
- Credit: Archant
Fire crews rescued two people after a collision in Little Dunmow today (June 22).
Fire crews from Great Dunmow and Braintree used specialist cutting equipment to release two people trapped in their vehicles following the collision on Station Road shortly after 1.30pm.
The casualties were freed by 2.35pm and left in the care of the ambulance service.
They were taken to Broomfield Hospital, Chelmsford for further treatment. Their condition is unknown.
A spokesperson for the ambulance service said: "We sent the Hazardous Area Response Team (HART), two ambulances and an ambulance officer to the scene."
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson for Essex County Fire and Rescue Service said: "Firefighters were called to assist at the scene of a road traffic collision involving two vehicles."
- 1 Katie Price's alleged attacker re-bailed into November, police confirm
- 2 Fond farewell to Sweetland's butchers after 69 years in the trade
- 3 Revealed: why some Uttlesford car park machines no longer take cash
- 4 Wethersfield to house nearly 3,500 prisoners in government plan
- 5 Creamfields Chelmsford 2022 tickets to go on sale this month
- 6 Scouts jamboree fun covers radio skills to Morse Code
- 7 Emergency funding for Essex care homes amid 'acute' staff shortages
- 8 Full house success: Great Dunmow's Last Night of the Proms
- 9 Hylands Park's new parking charges will be lowered, says council
- 10 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport