Two injured in Hatfield Broad Oak crash
- Credit: Essex Police
Two motorists were left with minor injuries after a collision in Hatfield Broad Oak this morning (June 11).
Two cars collided on the B183 between 10 and 11am.
Essex Police Roads Policing team said the drivers were taken to hospital for further assessment.
A spokesperson for Essex Police said: "The collision occurred between two cars and the drivers are believed to have minor injuries."
A spokesperson for East of England Ambulance Service said a crew began travelling to the scene but was stood down before arriving.
You may also want to watch:
According to CrashMap, there were five minor collisions on the B183 between Takeley and Hatfield Heath in 2019 and 2020.
- 1 Plan for 30 Dunmow homes rejected by councillors
- 2 Parkrun is back - runners urged to maintain social distancing
- 3 Debut Dunmow festival set for sellout success
- 4 The number of Indian variant Covid cases in Uttlesford
- 5 Dunmow store transforms with new wedding and prom focus
- 6 Bronze Age and Roman treasures go on display at museum
- 7 Freedom Day has been delayed by up to four weeks
- 8 Two injured in Hatfield Broad Oak crash
- 9 Revealed: images of new hospital that aims to be carbon neutral
- 10 Life change of direction for owners of new Felsted cafe