Two injured in Hatfield Broad Oak crash
- Credit: Essex Police
Two motorists were left with minor injuries after a collision in Hatfield Broad Oak this morning (June 11).
Two cars collided on the B183 between 10 and 11am.
Essex Police Roads Policing team said the drivers were taken to hospital for further assessment.
A spokesperson for Essex Police said: "The collision occurred between two cars and the drivers are believed to have minor injuries."
A spokesperson for East of England Ambulance Service said a crew began travelling to the scene but was stood down before arriving.
You may also want to watch:
According to CrashMap, there were five minor collisions on the B183 between Takeley and Hatfield Heath in 2019 and 2020.
- 1 Court sentence for Dunmow knife attacker, guilty of attempted murder
- 2 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport
- 3 Dedicated children's hospital set for Cambridge
- 4 Grange Farm & Dunmow Runners get in plenty of runs before winter begins
- 5 Dunmow Rovers' girls advance in Essex County League Cup
- 6 Council agrees to 'complicated' parking charges at Hylands Park
- 7 England call-up for Max Malins after hat-trick in Saracens' demolition of Bath
- 8 First 'building block' of Harlow town centre major regeneration approved
- 9 Rural ramblers efforts for Helen Rollason Cancer Charity
- 10 An afternoon at the Proms for Mountfitchet House residents