Two vehicle collision on A120 between Stansted and Dunmow
- Credit: Archant
The A120 was closed heading east between Stansted and Dunmow for several hours after a two vehicle collision yesterday (Saturday August 14) around 11am.
A red Renault and a black Volvo were in collision, and both vehicles were damaged.
The occupants of the black Volvo – a man, woman and young child - were taken to hospital for treatment to injuries.
Essex Police is seeing witnesses or anyone with dash cam footage.
Contact Essex Police and quote incident 486 of 14 August 14.
Submit a report online at https://www.essex.police.uk or use the 'Live Chat' button to speak to an online operator between 7am and 11pm, or call 101.
You may also want to watch:
Information can also be given to independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Katie Price's alleged attacker re-bailed into November, police confirm
- 2 Fond farewell to Sweetland's butchers after 69 years in the trade
- 3 Revealed: why some Uttlesford car park machines no longer take cash
- 4 Wethersfield to house nearly 3,500 prisoners in government plan
- 5 Creamfields Chelmsford 2022 tickets to go on sale this month
- 6 Scouts jamboree fun covers radio skills to Morse Code
- 7 Emergency funding for Essex care homes amid 'acute' staff shortages
- 8 Full house success: Great Dunmow's Last Night of the Proms
- 9 Hylands Park's new parking charges will be lowered, says council
- 10 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport