TOWIE's Saffron Lempriere to host charity football match
- Credit: The Only Way is Essex is available to watch on ITV Hub
TOWIE's Saffron Lempriere will host a celebrity football match in aid of four Essex charities on May 29.
The match is part of a Bank Holiday charity weekend organised by Essex digital radio station Blitzkids and VIP HQ gym.
Some of the money raised will go towards mental health charity Mind in Mid and North-East Essex.
Ryan Lewis, co-founder of Blitzkids Radio, said: "During lockdown, charities have done their absolute best to support the entire Essex community.
"We wanted to take a moment to thank not just these charities, but all Essex based charities for the work they’ve done before, during and post-lockdown."
You may also want to watch:
Dogs Trust in Basildon, Harp Homelessness in Southend and Haven House Children's Hospice near Chingford are also set to benefit.
The matches begin at 4.30pm at Billericay Town FC and will feature several The Only Way Is Essex celebs, including new stars Roman Hackett and Tommy C.
Blitzkids Radio has a JustGiving page (https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/blitzkidsradio-limited-essex4essex) for donations.
- 1 New Hylands Estate parking charges explained
- 2 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport
- 3 Valentine's Flitch Ball to take place this February
- 4 Creamfields Chelmsford 2022 tickets to go on sale this month
- 5 One arrest after harassment complaints in Halstead
- 6 School receives copies of Grandad's Lost His Glasses
- 7 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 8 New solar farm policy 'ducks the main issues', say campaigners
- 9 Katie Price's alleged attacker re-bailed into November, police confirm
- 10 Wethersfield to house nearly 3,500 prisoners in government plan