The Red Arrows to delight visitors at Duxford Air Show
THE world-renowned Red Arrows will make an appearance at the Duxford Air Show. The annual event – which is being held on Saturday 5 and Sunday 6 September – presents the very best in historic and modern aviation, both civil and military. Whether your pref
THE world-renowned Red Arrows will make an appearance at the Duxford Air Show.
The annual event - which is being held on Saturday 5 and Sunday 6 September - presents the very best in historic and modern aviation, both civil and military.
Whether your preference is for jets, propellers or helicopters, the flying displays on both days will fill you with a sense of awe and wonder.
Now Imperial War Museum Duxford is delighted to announce that the Red Arrows will be closing the flying programme on Saturday 5.
You may also want to watch:
As ambassadors for both the Royal Air Force and the United Kingdom, the Red Arrows have completed over 4000 air displays in over 53 countries.
With a reputation for creative flying skill and incredible professionalism, the Red Arrows are sure to bring Saturday's flying programme to a resounding climax.
- 1 Dogs seized and three arrested following police operation on Braintree Road, Dunmow
- 2 New Dunmow school approved but safety fears aired
- 3 More history made by Dunmow Taekwondo's talented students
- 4 No 11th hour reprieve for Finchingfield homes plan
- 5 Two charged in connection with Dunmow burglary
- 6 Great Easton pub sells at auction
- 7 Residents urged to have their say in housing consultation
- 8 Online Young Musician competition launched by Dunmow Rotarians
- 9 'That's more like it' roars Takeley's John Hedges after comfortable win in pro fight number two
- 10 Dragons' Den style competition highlights innovative ideas
Confirmed flying participation for the Duxford Air Show includes the RAF Typhoon (Saturday only), The Aerostars (Sunday only), RAF Hawk (both days), RAF Chinook (both days) and the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight Lancaster, Spitfire and Hurricane (both days).
Additional participation will be announced on the museum's website at www.iwm.org.uk/duxford as soon as it is confirmed.
Early birds can save 10 per cent on their air show tickets by booking online by Wednesday August 2 6(for overseas visitors) and Friday August 28 (for UK visitors). You can also book by telephone on 01223 499 353.
The Duxford Air Show promises to be an outstanding weekend where the nostalgic beauty of vintage aeroplanes compete in the skies with the sheer power of modern aircraft.