The Red Arrows to delight visitors at Duxford Air Show
THE world-renowned Red Arrows will make an appearance at the Duxford Air Show. The annual event – which is being held on Saturday 5 and Sunday 6 September – presents the very best in historic and modern aviation, both civil and military. Whether your pref
THE world-renowned Red Arrows will make an appearance at the Duxford Air Show.
The annual event - which is being held on Saturday 5 and Sunday 6 September - presents the very best in historic and modern aviation, both civil and military.
Whether your preference is for jets, propellers or helicopters, the flying displays on both days will fill you with a sense of awe and wonder.
Now Imperial War Museum Duxford is delighted to announce that the Red Arrows will be closing the flying programme on Saturday 5.
You may also want to watch:
As ambassadors for both the Royal Air Force and the United Kingdom, the Red Arrows have completed over 4000 air displays in over 53 countries.
With a reputation for creative flying skill and incredible professionalism, the Red Arrows are sure to bring Saturday's flying programme to a resounding climax.
- 1 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 2 New Dunmow and Barnston vicar thanks community for their warm welcome
- 3 Man sentenced after admitting two charges of sexual assault
- 4 TSB closes Dunmow branch
- 5 Prisoner of war camp a 'huge part' of Essex's history
- 6 Lockdown eases: new mayor and new Priest join drive-in concert
- 7 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 8 Uttlesford District Council chief executive is stepping down
- 9 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 10 Summer art competition for children launched by school
Confirmed flying participation for the Duxford Air Show includes the RAF Typhoon (Saturday only), The Aerostars (Sunday only), RAF Hawk (both days), RAF Chinook (both days) and the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight Lancaster, Spitfire and Hurricane (both days).
Additional participation will be announced on the museum's website at www.iwm.org.uk/duxford as soon as it is confirmed.
Early birds can save 10 per cent on their air show tickets by booking online by Wednesday August 2 6(for overseas visitors) and Friday August 28 (for UK visitors). You can also book by telephone on 01223 499 353.
The Duxford Air Show promises to be an outstanding weekend where the nostalgic beauty of vintage aeroplanes compete in the skies with the sheer power of modern aircraft.