In pictures: The 2020 Stebbing vintage and classic tractor road run
- Credit: Saffron Photo Roger King
Over 50 tractors took part in this year’s Stebbing vintage and classic tractor road run on Sunday, with members of the public waving at them as they went by.
And there was plenty to interest spectators, with a range of ages of tractor, as well as bunting, balloons, bows and other decorations.
It is the seventh year the event has taken place.
The route included public roads and farm track.
The cavalcade came through Stebbing Park, paraded through the High Street and the village, passed through Church End, Shalford Village and Great Bardfield.
You may also want to watch:
As in previous years, the event was raising money for the Herts and Essex Air Ambulance.
Each entrant was asked to make a donation to the cause rather than asking for sponsors. Last year’s event raised £8,425.
- 1 Beavers help with Finchingfield's 'worst flood in 20 years'
- 2 Man jailed for at least 18 years after murdering partner out of jealousy
- 3 Public toilets for new Victoria Square town centre development
- 4 Former POW camp on council heritage list
- 5 Stop Stansted Expansion accused of leading council 'over the cliff'
- 6 Seventh flood in Great Bardfield breaks pavement
- 7 Grandmother rescued from muddy field in Little Bardfield
- 8 Trees are planted in Great Bardfield
- 9 Round Table supports mayor's charity fund
- 10 MasterChef winner Chef Webb's lockdown recipe
The event was reorganised from the original planned May date because of the pandemic.