In pictures: The 2020 Stebbing vintage and classic tractor road run
- Credit: Saffron Photo Roger King
Over 50 tractors took part in this year’s Stebbing vintage and classic tractor road run on Sunday, with members of the public waving at them as they went by.
And there was plenty to interest spectators, with a range of ages of tractor, as well as bunting, balloons, bows and other decorations.
It is the seventh year the event has taken place.
The route included public roads and farm track.
The cavalcade came through Stebbing Park, paraded through the High Street and the village, passed through Church End, Shalford Village and Great Bardfield.
You may also want to watch:
As in previous years, the event was raising money for the Herts and Essex Air Ambulance.
Each entrant was asked to make a donation to the cause rather than asking for sponsors. Last year’s event raised £8,425.
- 1 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 2 Here's what you can do from May 17 as Covid restrictions ease
- 3 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 4 High Easter claim Division Two title with win over Great Bradfords
- 5 New mayor and deputy mayor appointed for town council
- 6 Concerns that Covid lockdowns has caused fitness levels to drop
- 7 Contractor appointed for new enterprise centre
- 8 Local elections 2021: UDC ward results for Newport and The Sampfords
- 9 Stick to the paths while bluebells bloom, says Essex Wildlife Trust
- 10 Dunmow Cricket Club announces new sponsor
The event was reorganised from the original planned May date because of the pandemic.