In pictures: The 2020 Stebbing vintage and classic tractor road run
- Credit: Saffron Photo Roger King
Over 50 tractors took part in this year’s Stebbing vintage and classic tractor road run on Sunday, with members of the public waving at them as they went by.
And there was plenty to interest spectators, with a range of ages of tractor, as well as bunting, balloons, bows and other decorations.
It is the seventh year the event has taken place.
The route included public roads and farm track.
The cavalcade came through Stebbing Park, paraded through the High Street and the village, passed through Church End, Shalford Village and Great Bardfield.
As in previous years, the event was raising money for the Herts and Essex Air Ambulance.
Each entrant was asked to make a donation to the cause rather than asking for sponsors. Last year’s event raised £8,425.
- 1 RideLondon 5 year plan: 900 object to district road closures
- 2 New Mayors and deputies in Saffron Walden and Great Dunmow
- 3 Great Dunmow and High Easter take centre stage as Women's Tour of Britain hits town
- 4 Home county tenant exodus drives up London rents
- 5 Met Office weather: Yellow storm and flood warning for East of England
- 6 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 7 Queen, Alicia Keys and Diana Ross to star in BBC's Platinum Jubilee Party
- 8 Beer from Lidl and vegan chocolates among items recalled over safety fears
- 9 High Roding continue excellent start, as Aythorpe, Dunmow suffer defeats
- 10 A giant snail, sporting success and other school news
The event was reorganised from the original planned May date because of the pandemic.