Team Laptop has helped 50 families
- Credit: Mart's Arts Photography
Team Laptop, set up to help children with their education by providing donated laptops, tablets, printers and headphones, is still going strong.
And they are appealing for the public to dig into cupboards and donate unused items that could help others.
Jacqui Portway said: "Laptops and donations still coming in. We have supplied about 50 families with equipment. We have gone out as far as Great Dunmow, Thaxted, the villages, and Trumpington."
Based in Saffron Walden, Team Laptop has a dedicated Facebook page and a laptop song written by Walden musician Paul Wood.
Donated books from author Jan Lillefjære from Norway are being sent for the benefit of children getting a Team Laptop delivery.
And they recently were able to offer free educational books to assist students at secondary school level.
If you can help, get in touch with team members Jacqui Portway, Andrew Green and Rebecca Noakes via Facebook or call 07931534599 or email email@example.com
- 1 District councillor resigns from R4U
- 2 Holidaymakers fly abroad again out of Stansted Airport
- 3 Japan-inspired album launched from a fantasy home in Dunmow
- 4 Exhibition encourages visitors to touch the sculptures
- 5 Hoarding can cause higher risk of fire, says emergency service
- 6 Vaccine does work against Indian variant, says health secretary
- 7 TSB closes Dunmow branch
- 8 Film review: Oscar-winning Nomadland is a 'beautifully realised and affecting drama'
- 9 Broomfield nurse still struggling with Covid-19 after effects
- 10 New Dunmow and Barnston vicar thanks community for their warm welcome