Singing postie cheered up Takeley with an outdoor concert
- Credit: Brian Hockley
A singing postie brought songs to Takeley Park Mobile Homes with an outdoor concert.
Hollie Bedford performed a range of songs, with backingtrack music by Adele, Queen, Ed Sheeran and Coldplay.
Hollie from Great Hallingbury is known in the villages as `The Singing Postie` as she sings on her post round. Her work takes her to different villages as she does not have a set round yet.
She said it was her first live performance on her own and the collection raised £145.
“I’m putting it towards my own PA system so I can do things for myself and get to know the equipment. That should make this a bit easier,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
“I just love music, I listen to music all day as soon as I am out of the depot, delivering, I listen to music.
“I can’t help singing along to most songs. I just do it because I love it.”
- 1 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 2 Care at home: what is it, and how can it help?
- 3 Dunmow's Flitch and Chips named as one of the UK's 10 best
- 4 Stansted author to release second novel
- 5 More work needed ahead of holiday easing, Stansted says
- 6 Take away Covid self tests from Thaxted library
- 7 Things to do on the May Bank Holiday weekend: Essex gardens are open
- 8 Bar staff smash £1,000 target in charity challenge
- 9 Super six for High Easter as they turn on the style against Coggeshall Town youngsters
- 10 Stop Stansted Expansion campaign group to rebrand