There With You This Winter: Uttlesford Children's Clothing Bank
- Credit: submitted/Archant
"We are a new organisation and there are a lot of people that don't know we exist."
Madi Wilkie of Uttlesford Children's Clothing Bank is keen to hear from people who need a bit of support and from people who can donate clothing, particularly for children aged 13 to 16.
They need pyjamas, winter coats in good condition, and winter clothing whose condition is "something you'd put your own child in".
They currently do not need baby and toddler items.
The charity was founded in November 2020 and is looking eventually to have its own dedicated premises with more storage opportunities.
Madi said: "We're happy to help anybody - please get in touch. You might need help now but in three months time, by then you might donate items to us."
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, send them a direct message via Facebook, or get in touch through referral agencies including CAB and GPs.
- 1 New Hylands Estate parking charges explained
- 2 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport
- 3 Valentine's Flitch Ball to take place this February
- 4 Creamfields Chelmsford 2022 tickets to go on sale this month
- 5 One arrest after harassment complaints in Halstead
- 6 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 7 School receives copies of Grandad's Lost His Glasses
- 8 Katie Price's alleged attacker re-bailed into November, police confirm
- 9 New solar farm policy 'ducks the main issues', say campaigners
- 10 Fond farewell to Sweetland's butchers after 69 years in the trade