Stebbing Mini Bus supported by Grange Farm and Dunmow Runners
- Credit: Archant
Grange Farm and Dunmow Runners have donated £2,000 to help cover the running costs of the Stebbing Mini Bus.
The club has had a long association with Stebbing and holds two races in the village, the Remembrance Sunday 10-mile road race and a cross country race in December.
Runners and representatives from the village assembled at Stebbing Primary School for the presentation of the cheque to Pat Going by Chris Hayhow, who organises the two races.
Each year, the club choses a local charity to support from proceeds of its road races.
Grange Farm and Dunmow Runners is a friendly club of about 80 runners, who compete in road, cross country and trail races. Training sessions are on Wednesday evenings, with other regular club runs also organised in addition to races, as well as trips to other parts of the country.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about the club visit www.grangefarmdunmowrunners.co.uk.
- 1 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 2 Care at home: what is it, and how can it help?
- 3 Dunmow's Flitch and Chips named as one of the UK's 10 best
- 4 Stansted author to release second novel
- 5 Take away Covid self tests from Thaxted library
- 6 More work needed ahead of holiday easing, Stansted says
- 7 Bar staff smash £1,000 target in charity challenge
- 8 Things to do on the May Bank Holiday weekend: Essex gardens are open
- 9 Stop Stansted Expansion campaign group to rebrand
- 10 No end of the line in sight for Audley End CrossCountry cancellations