Stebbing Mini Bus supported by Grange Farm and Dunmow Runners
- Credit: Archant
Grange Farm and Dunmow Runners have donated £2,000 to help cover the running costs of the Stebbing Mini Bus.
The club has had a long association with Stebbing and holds two races in the village, the Remembrance Sunday 10-mile road race and a cross country race in December.
Runners and representatives from the village assembled at Stebbing Primary School for the presentation of the cheque to Pat Going by Chris Hayhow, who organises the two races.
Each year, the club choses a local charity to support from proceeds of its road races.
Grange Farm and Dunmow Runners is a friendly club of about 80 runners, who compete in road, cross country and trail races. Training sessions are on Wednesday evenings, with other regular club runs also organised in addition to races, as well as trips to other parts of the country.
For more information about the club visit www.grangefarmdunmowrunners.co.uk.
- 1 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 2 Pets' Corner news: Winter Walkies for St Clare
- 3 Fight breaks out near Great Notley as man reportedly seen with a gun
- 4 Essex Young Farmers celebrate Plough Sunday with Thaxted tractor run
- 5 Penalty save and late winner moves High Easter up the table
- 6 Proposed law which sparked Saffron Walden protests suffers House of Lords defeat
- 7 Sunday's event for the 100 year anniversary of village hall
- 8 Things to do in Essex February 2022
- 9 Fears that Covid may cause Essex hospital staffing to get ‘very difficult’
- 10 'I'm proud of how far I've come' - Dunmow mum shares her weight loss experience