Stansted company branches out to provide recession-busting jet hiring service
A STANSTED-BASED lettings and property management company is making jet-hiring as easy as hiring a limousine. Airport Lettings Stansted has been established at the Essex hub for 10 years but has recently formed a new wing of the business as an aircraft br
A STANSTED-BASED lettings and property management company is making jet-hiring as easy as hiring a limousine.
Airport Lettings Stansted has been established at the Essex hub for 10 years but has recently formed a new wing of the business as an aircraft broker - London Jet Charter (JLC).
The idea behind the new venture is to offer everyday folk a jet-set lifestyle at affordable prices.
Managing director Terry Farthing said: "In these credit crunch days, everyone could do with a bit of cheering up and with their affordable choices, now everyone can 'live the dream' for a day or two!
You may also want to watch:
"Hiring a jet or a helicopter would be an excellent way of transport for a special day-out or as the day-out itself. If you are planning on a romantic gesture of a lunch-in-Paris for someone special, why not do it in style? Perhaps you are organising a golf match or ski trip - travel in luxury with your friends."
A nudge in the company's favour is its "hassle free" promise - the check-in process at the airport takes as little as three minutes. JLC also caters for businesses in several languages.
- 1 'That's more like it' roars Takeley's John Hedges after comfortable win in pro fight number two
- 2 Residents urged to have their say in housing consultation
- 3 Dogs seized and three arrested following police operation on Braintree Road, Dunmow
- 4 No 11th hour reprieve for Finchingfield homes plan
- 5 Two charged in connection with Dunmow burglary
- 6 Doorbell crimes in Thaxted see one ‘ripped off’ before suspect flees
- 7 Rise in dog thefts during lockdown, says charity
- 8 Great Easton pub sells at auction
- 9 New Dunmow school approved but safety fears aired
- 10 April 12: Five pub gardens and five shops you can visit in Uttlesford
"You can decide when you want to fly and where you want to fly. Our fleet of helicopters can even take you to your exact destination without changing countless vehicles which proves to be very time and cost effective for businesses."
He added: "When the thought of hours of searching for scheduled flights, never-ending queues, snail-paced check-in procedures, long-waits at the soulless airports and getting cramped into aircrafts with total strangers brings you down, all you have to remember is that London Jet Charter is at work to take you high."
For more information visit the JLC web site at www.londonjetcharter.com