Stansted company branches out to provide recession-busting jet hiring service
A STANSTED-BASED lettings and property management company is making jet-hiring as easy as hiring a limousine. Airport Lettings Stansted has been established at the Essex hub for 10 years but has recently formed a new wing of the business as an aircraft br
A STANSTED-BASED lettings and property management company is making jet-hiring as easy as hiring a limousine.
Airport Lettings Stansted has been established at the Essex hub for 10 years but has recently formed a new wing of the business as an aircraft broker - London Jet Charter (JLC).
The idea behind the new venture is to offer everyday folk a jet-set lifestyle at affordable prices.
Managing director Terry Farthing said: "In these credit crunch days, everyone could do with a bit of cheering up and with their affordable choices, now everyone can 'live the dream' for a day or two!
You may also want to watch:
"Hiring a jet or a helicopter would be an excellent way of transport for a special day-out or as the day-out itself. If you are planning on a romantic gesture of a lunch-in-Paris for someone special, why not do it in style? Perhaps you are organising a golf match or ski trip - travel in luxury with your friends."
A nudge in the company's favour is its "hassle free" promise - the check-in process at the airport takes as little as three minutes. JLC also caters for businesses in several languages.
- 1 Secretary of state to consider overturning Finchingfield houses approval
- 2 Covid-19 fast-testing centre opens in Uttlesford for asymptomatic residents
- 3 Villages around Great Dunmow covered in frost and snow
- 4 Uttlesford Covid case rates decline means they are now the lowest in Essex
- 5 Red engraved gem from iron ring is older than was previously thought
- 6 Beavers help with Finchingfield's 'worst flood in 20 years'
- 7 Dozens of illegal fishing nets and traps seized during pandemic
- 8 Church received £31,000 grant for restoration purposes
- 9 New Local Plan: 'Housing and transport should be planned together'
- 10 Seventh flood in Great Bardfield breaks pavement
"You can decide when you want to fly and where you want to fly. Our fleet of helicopters can even take you to your exact destination without changing countless vehicles which proves to be very time and cost effective for businesses."
He added: "When the thought of hours of searching for scheduled flights, never-ending queues, snail-paced check-in procedures, long-waits at the soulless airports and getting cramped into aircrafts with total strangers brings you down, all you have to remember is that London Jet Charter is at work to take you high."
For more information visit the JLC web site at www.londonjetcharter.com