Stansted Airport news: Turkish delight for EasyJet
BUDGET airline easyJet expands its services from Stansted this weekend with the launch of four new routes to the Turkish delights of Dalaman and Bodrum, and also to Split and Dubrovnik in Croatia. Commercial and development director at Stansted Airport, N
BUDGET airline easyJet expands its services from Stansted this weekend with the launch of four new routes to the Turkish delights of Dalaman and Bodrum, and also to Split and Dubrovnik in Croatia.
Commercial and development director at Stansted Airport, Nick Barton, said: "Stansted is already at the heart of low-cost air travel in Europe, and so we're delighted to welcome these exciting new easyJet routes to Turkey and Croatia onto our network this weekend.
"Despite current economic climate, people still want to fly, and with new direct links to Spain, France and USA set to start from Stansted in the coming weeks, we're gearing up for some exciting developments to our network."
Speaking about the launch of easyJet's new routes from Stansted, Sophie Dekkers, easyJet UK Commercial Manager, said: "Falling outside of the Eurozone, Turkey and Croatia are this year's 'hottest' destinations for travellers seeking a new experience, that won't break the bank.
You may also want to watch:
"EasyJet now offers a total of 30 routes from Stansted, and we plan to expand this further to provide even more choice to travellers. The secret to our success is offering the best value fares, to the most convenient airports."
For full details on all the route developments at Stansted visit stanstedairport.com
- 1 Contractor appointed for new enterprise centre
- 2 Dunmow Cricket Club announces new sponsor
- 3 Garden of remembrance opens, part funded by Captain Sir Tom Moore fund
- 4 Here's what you can do from May 17 as Covid restrictions ease
- 5 Deadline week for Stansted planners amid latest appeal
- 6 Stick to the paths while bluebells bloom, says Essex Wildlife Trust
- 7 Dunmow sign writer's traditional skills are a hit
- 8 Dunmow councillors to devise climate action plan
- 9 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 10 Prisoner of war camp a 'huge part' of Essex's history