Send us your NHS clap photographs, comments and videos
- Credit: Heidi Shubrook
Have you been out clapping for our NHS and frontline heroes at 8pm on Thursday nights?
Here are some of your pictures and comments - keep them coming in!
We would love to hear from you - send us your photographs and tell us who is in them and where you are, your videos from your phones - take them in landscape mode, and your supportive comments.
And if you’re working on the frontline in whatever capacity send us a photo of your team. Email email@example.com.
James Rawlinson, of Rayne, sent us photographs of the thanks his household have left in chalk.
You may also want to watch:
Rayne Primary shared a cute video of their primary one children with rainbow pictures. Their message outside the school door is: We’re All In This Together. Holly Storey sent us a photograph of herself with “amazing friend” Leanne Ratford.
Heidi Shubrook sent us photos of a rainbow phone box on Dunmow Road in High Roding and says: “My children (Henry and Arthur) helped decorate (it) with the help of hand prints from the children in the village.”
- 1 Gold filling 'worth about £50' found in Tesco granola squares pack
- 2 Incredible undefeated season at first time of asking for Dunmow Rovers U7 Tigers
- 3 Uttlesford faces 'house building assault', says leader
- 4 In pictures: Post box knitting celebrates Tokyo 2020 Olympics and Tom Daley
- 5 Garden restoration project joy after public appeal help
- 6 School thanks 'Super Trouper' Carol
- 7 Shooting star: Coward-Holley's road to Tokyo 2020
- 8 EA Festival debut: New festival quenches region's 'thirst for culture'
- 9 Rain thwarts Aythorpe Roding's title charge but High Roding at the double again
- 10 In pictures: Fun at the 2021 Great Dunmow Teddy Bears' picnic