Send us your NHS clap photographs, comments and videos
- Credit: Heidi Shubrook
Have you been out clapping for our NHS and frontline heroes at 8pm on Thursday nights?
Here are some of your pictures and comments - keep them coming in!
We would love to hear from you - send us your photographs and tell us who is in them and where you are, your videos from your phones - take them in landscape mode, and your supportive comments.
And if you’re working on the frontline in whatever capacity send us a photo of your team. Email email@example.com.
James Rawlinson, of Rayne, sent us photographs of the thanks his household have left in chalk.
Rayne Primary shared a cute video of their primary one children with rainbow pictures. Their message outside the school door is: We’re All In This Together. Holly Storey sent us a photograph of herself with “amazing friend” Leanne Ratford.
Heidi Shubrook sent us photos of a rainbow phone box on Dunmow Road in High Roding and says: “My children (Henry and Arthur) helped decorate (it) with the help of hand prints from the children in the village.”
- 1 Dunmow's Stables Hotel could become flats as business 'no longer viable'
- 2 Thaxted community in shock after fatal house fire
- 3 'Many questions' claim as Uttlesford leader John Lodge announces resignation
- 4 Finchingfield's Bethany Shriever crowned Young Sportswoman of the Year
- 5 Dunmow TKD enjoy medal-laden trip to British Championships
- 6 In pictures: Santa's sleigh is in the Dunmow district
- 7 Christmas in Essex: 9 magical places to visit in winter
- 8 More jab capacity planned in North Uttlesford as Omicron variant appears
- 9 Great Dunmow restaurant Jalsa Ghar at the British Curry Awards
- 10 Essex Sainsbury's car park cordoned off after police incident