Send us your NHS clap photographs, comments and videos
- Credit: Heidi Shubrook
Have you been out clapping for our NHS and frontline heroes at 8pm on Thursday nights?
Here are some of your pictures and comments - keep them coming in!
We would love to hear from you - send us your photographs and tell us who is in them and where you are, your videos from your phones - take them in landscape mode, and your supportive comments.
And if you’re working on the frontline in whatever capacity send us a photo of your team. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Rawlinson, of Rayne, sent us photographs of the thanks his household have left in chalk.
You may also want to watch:
Rayne Primary shared a cute video of their primary one children with rainbow pictures. Their message outside the school door is: We’re All In This Together. Holly Storey sent us a photograph of herself with “amazing friend” Leanne Ratford.
Heidi Shubrook sent us photos of a rainbow phone box on Dunmow Road in High Roding and says: “My children (Henry and Arthur) helped decorate (it) with the help of hand prints from the children in the village.”
- 1 Dogs seized and three arrested following police operation on Braintree Road, Dunmow
- 2 Two charged in connection with Dunmow burglary
- 3 No 11th hour reprieve for Finchingfield homes plan
- 4 New Dunmow school approved but safety fears aired
- 5 Great Easton pub sells at auction
- 6 More history made by Dunmow Taekwondo's talented students
- 7 'That's more like it' roars Takeley's John Hedges after comfortable win in pro fight number two
- 8 Woman taken to hospital after serious accident between Takeley and Dunmow
- 9 Residents urged to have their say in housing consultation
- 10 Laptops and jewellery stolen during Dunmow burglary