Sister papers join forces
THE Saffron Walden Reporter and Dunmow Broadcast are going from strength to strength. Both the newspapers now go to more homes than ever – in fact following re-certification the Reporter now goes to 25,061 homes while the Broadcast covers 11,953 homes. T
THE Saffron Walden Reporter and Dunmow Broadcast are going from strength to strength.
Both the newspapers now go to more homes than ever - in fact following re-certification the Reporter now goes to 25,061 homes while the Broadcast covers 11,953 homes.
To accommodate our growing team we have decided to merge the two sales teams and move to the bigger office in Saffron Walden.
However, still based at the Angel Lane office in Dunmow will be our reporter Michael Boyton and a sales representative, who will continue to deal with your advertising requests, take payments and listen to and take notes on all your news and picture stories.
You may also want to watch:
The Dunmow office will be open on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays and closed on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
"We don't want to close our Dunmow office completely as we still want to be very much part of the community so will be open three days a week," said sales team leader Carla De Jesus.
- 1 Man dies after Roxwell collision, police confirm
- 2 Helena Romanes homes plan 'harmful urbanisation' says council
- 3 Pedestrian dies following Dunmow collision
- 4 Community trees and bulbs to help tackle climate change
- 5 Essex Police issues update on Katie Price's alleged assault
- 6 Festive Christmas markets to visit in Essex, 2021
- 7 'Gastro-Glastonbury' Foodies Festival coming to Hylands Park in Chelmsford
- 8 Saffron Screen's new Sunday night film season is For All The Brave Women
- 9 New chemotherapy centre at Broomfield Hospital is 'fantastic'
- 10 Katie Price alleged assault: 32-year-old man re-bailed
She added: "Sales representatives will be frequently visiting Dunmow and the surrounding areas because we know you are important and that you want to see them in person."
For all your advertising needs call our office on 01799 512880.