Sister papers join forces
THE Saffron Walden Reporter and Dunmow Broadcast are going from strength to strength. Both the newspapers now go to more homes than ever – in fact following re-certification the Reporter now goes to 25,061 homes while the Broadcast covers 11,953 homes. T
THE Saffron Walden Reporter and Dunmow Broadcast are going from strength to strength.
Both the newspapers now go to more homes than ever - in fact following re-certification the Reporter now goes to 25,061 homes while the Broadcast covers 11,953 homes.
To accommodate our growing team we have decided to merge the two sales teams and move to the bigger office in Saffron Walden.
However, still based at the Angel Lane office in Dunmow will be our reporter Michael Boyton and a sales representative, who will continue to deal with your advertising requests, take payments and listen to and take notes on all your news and picture stories.
The Dunmow office will be open on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays and closed on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
"We don't want to close our Dunmow office completely as we still want to be very much part of the community so will be open three days a week," said sales team leader Carla De Jesus.
- 1 RideLondon 5 year plan: 900 object to district road closures
- 2 Dunmow Rovers Tigers Under 10s celebrate 'fantastic result'
- 3 Tesco recalls pastry product over risks to people with nut allergies
- 4 Great Dunmow and High Easter take centre stage as Women's Tour of Britain hits town
- 5 New speed check groups to start: Rayne duo share experiences
- 6 High Easter hit Legends with second-half goal blitz
- 7 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 8 Outdoor theatre shows for all the family set for the National Trust's Hatfield Forest this summer
- 9 Queen, Alicia Keys and Diana Ross to star in BBC's Platinum Jubilee Party
- 10 243 Takeley homes granted outline approval despite concerns
She added: "Sales representatives will be frequently visiting Dunmow and the surrounding areas because we know you are important and that you want to see them in person."
For all your advertising needs call our office on 01799 512880.