Sir Alan Haselhurst MP opens extension at Dunmow-based Campbell Assocoiates
A DUNMOW based business was celebrating this week after the official opening of its latest extension.
Sir Alan Haselhurst and town mayor Ron Clover officially opened a new calibration laboratory at Campbell Associates on the Chelmsford Road Industrial Estate.
Founded by Ian Campbell, daughter Joanna Hargreave and son John, the business provides sound and vibration measurement equipement for private functions, businesses and local authorities, including Uttlesford District Council and BAA.
The new lab has increased the workload by 200 per cent by allowing staff to calibrate three pieces of equipment at any one time.
Sir Alan said: “I am very grateful for the opportunity to open the laboratory and to find out more about a company that I knew nothing about.
You may also want to watch:
“You often hear people complaining that British industry doesn’t do this and that anymore but there is a lot of creative work going on all on over the country, even in a town as small as Dunmow where great advances are being made by this company.
- 1 New cycle network consultation announced
- 2 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 3 Outgoing mayor reflects on 'a Covid year' in office as he steps down
- 4 Uttlesford District Council chief executive is stepping down
- 5 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 6 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 7 Lockdown eases: new mayor and new Priest join drive-in concert
- 8 Uttlesford's shops still suffer from low footfall, Google data shows
- 9 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 10 The Stansted couple on an #HDHike for Huntington's disease