Singer who is set to go on tour with JLS performs at Dunmow school
- Credit: Archant
Great Dunmow pupils got to dance on stage with a pop star who is about to head off on tour with JLS.
Singer Hatty Keane, who will be joining the boyband on their farewell tour, made an appearance at the Helena Romanes School to make the youngsters aware of the dangers of drug abuse.
Working with the charity DARE (drug abuse resistance education), she delivered a drug and life skills educational message on the ‘Inspire The Kids’ tour.
But before her warning she gave the pupils an energetic performance which included a cover of Rita Ora’s RIP.
Year 8 pupils were invited to get up on stage and join in.
You may also want to watch:
Hatty, who has also supported the likes of Pitbull and Olly Murs, said: “The idea of this school tour is to get crazy with the kids during the performance so I have their respect and their attention.
“Then they will listen to what I have to say and the serious message I am bringing.”
- 1 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 2 TSB closes Dunmow branch
- 3 New cycle network consultation announced
- 4 Lockdown eases: new mayor and new Priest join drive-in concert
- 5 New on-call firefighters have joined stations
- 6 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 7 New Dunmow and Barnston vicar thanks community for their warm welcome
- 8 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 9 Uttlesford's shops still suffer from low footfall, Google data shows
- 10 Outgoing mayor reflects on 'a Covid year' in office as he steps down