Singer who is set to go on tour with JLS performs at Dunmow school
- Credit: Archant
Great Dunmow pupils got to dance on stage with a pop star who is about to head off on tour with JLS.
Singer Hatty Keane, who will be joining the boyband on their farewell tour, made an appearance at the Helena Romanes School to make the youngsters aware of the dangers of drug abuse.
Working with the charity DARE (drug abuse resistance education), she delivered a drug and life skills educational message on the ‘Inspire The Kids’ tour.
But before her warning she gave the pupils an energetic performance which included a cover of Rita Ora’s RIP.
Year 8 pupils were invited to get up on stage and join in.
You may also want to watch:
Hatty, who has also supported the likes of Pitbull and Olly Murs, said: “The idea of this school tour is to get crazy with the kids during the performance so I have their respect and their attention.
“Then they will listen to what I have to say and the serious message I am bringing.”
- 1 Secretary of state to consider overturning Finchingfield houses approval
- 2 Covid-19 fast-testing centre opens in Uttlesford for asymptomatic residents
- 3 Uttlesford Covid case rates decline means they are now the lowest in Essex
- 4 Villages around Great Dunmow covered in frost and snow
- 5 Red engraved gem from iron ring is older than was previously thought
- 6 New Local Plan: 'Housing and transport should be planned together'
- 7 Dozens of illegal fishing nets and traps seized during pandemic
- 8 Seventh flood in Great Bardfield breaks pavement
- 9 Beavers help with Finchingfield's 'worst flood in 20 years'
- 10 Hot lunches to support more vulnerable in community