Have you filled in our Shop Local survey for Uttlesford residents, business owners and staff?
- Credit: Andra Maciuca
Dozens of Uttlesford residents, business owners and staff members filled in our short Shop Local survey.
The Dunmow Broadcast has been very grateful to gain some insights into the local shopping habits.
But, to build the most accurate picture possible when analysing the data, we would like more people to get involved.
Our campaign launched last month in order to better understand how residents shop, and what kind of support business owners and staff members need.
Fill in our survey and tell us a bit about yourself!
You may also want to watch:
Find out more about some of the businesses we have already spoken to in the area:
- 1 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 2 New cycle network consultation announced
- 3 Dunmow Cricket Club at 125 years and launch of Project Pavilion
- 4 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 5 Uttlesford District Council chief executive is stepping down
- 6 Things to do in May: Open Day for Gardens of Easton Lodge
- 7 Roger Hirst remains in place in Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner elections
- 8 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 9 The Stansted couple on an #HDHike for Huntington's disease
- 10 New mayor and deputy mayor appointed for town council