Have you filled in our Shop Local survey for Uttlesford residents, business owners and staff?
- Credit: Andra Maciuca
Dozens of Uttlesford residents, business owners and staff members filled in our short Shop Local survey.
The Dunmow Broadcast has been very grateful to gain some insights into the local shopping habits.
But, to build the most accurate picture possible when analysing the data, we would like more people to get involved.
Our campaign launched last month in order to better understand how residents shop, and what kind of support business owners and staff members need.
Fill in our survey and tell us a bit about yourself!
You may also want to watch:
Find out more about some of the businesses we have already spoken to in the area:
- 1 Pets Corner: It's time to get your dog back to training class
- 2 Revealed: The progress made so far to create a new business park
- 3 Chelmsford beer festival cancelled for 2021 by Covid concerns
- 4 Braintree council installs further electric vehicle charging points
- 5 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays
- 6 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex
- 7 Stebbing on the verge of becoming 'small town', residents fear
- 8 Lamborghini v Ferrari at Petrolheadonism.Club's Supercar Sunday event at The Warren Estate in Essex
- 9 Coronavirus rates in Essex are doubling every 10 days
- 10 Residents hand water to stranded drivers after fatal M11 crash